Thursday, February 1, 2018

Chapter 12: Thanksgiving/Meeting our Parents


The next day she had her coffee in bed, watching TV and smiling as I woke.  “How you doing there BF?”  I went over last night and she laughed, telling me everything including cuming all over her car.  She told me honestly it was so hot and maybe she’ll do it again.  She got up and kissed me. "We're going to my parents’ house first right?" she asked.  "Yea," I said, "Noon to be exact then we need to get to my family’s house by 5."  "Okay." she said as she stripped down getting a towel and heading to the shower.  “Need some company?" I smiled.  She smiled back saying to just rest knowing we have a long day ahead and most likely involving some kind of sex.  I laughed and said ok, she smiled telling me next time for sure.  I just relaxed in bed taking a sip or two off Alli’s coffee, not being much of a coffee drinker but with no water or tea around it was better than nothing.  She came back from her shower towel around her body and one in her hair.  She jumped in bed and laid next to me, we watched TV and just kissed a bit and talked.  She grunted per we had to get up and get ready.  I got dressed up and she threw some clothes on from last night.  We headed over to her place where she got ready.  As we drove to her parents I asked if we were supposed to bring anything and she said no just us.  We pulled into a beautiful area with very nice houses.  “You’re rich?” I looked at her asking.  Laughing, "No," she replied, “my parents are. However I never took advantage of it, I wanted to work hard my whole life. They helped with some stuff but I wanted to be my own person." She kissed me as I parked and said “Don’t think about it, were all just people on this planet.”  I loved when she talked like that.  We got out and I looked down thinking, “You look fine Dave.”  She kissed me and we walked in.  "Alli!" I heard her mom call out and came over.  Her Mom was so sweet she hugged me introducing herself.  Her name was Mary she was about Alli’s height and had strawberry hair like Alli.  That light red color, not dark red but not blond.  She smiled telling me she heard so much about me.  I was pleased to meet her and Alli’s father came over.  "Hey pumpkin" he said hugging her.  She replied "Hi Daddy" hugging him back.  He shook my hands telling me it was nice to meet me.  His name was Tim, he was tall and looked very nice but protective of his daughter you could tell.

“Hey Brat!” I heard as her brother came in.  She pushed him, this was Jack. He was several years younger than her but they were close I could tell.  He shook my hand laughing, “So you’re the one she’s torturing.”  "Shut up Jack" Alli said pushing him again.  He seemed nice and a lot of fun.  He was in his younger twenties and was just finishing up school, you could tell per he looked like he was on a small break, unshaven and on his phone most of the afternoon.  We sat and talked about where I work and what I do. Alli’s parents were happy I hoped, I do have a good job I thought.  Alli still a bit higher up than me in her company however I felt that was sexy not bitter.  The doorbell rang and more people arrived, Alli went and greeted everyone with me. 

It was her Aunt and Uncle along with their kids, Alli’s cousins were in their mid to lower 20’s.  Ken and Margaret were Alli’s Uncle and Aunt, Margaret and Alli’s Mom were sisters.  Josh was in his lower twenties and hung out with Jack.  Stephanie a bit older and kind of closer to us smiled as she introduced herself.  She blushed a bit and got flirty.  Alli raised her one eyebrow and Stephanie looked down.  I whispered to Alli she meant no harm.  Alli said back, "No she does trust me, she’s not shy and innocent."  I said "really?" scratching my chin. Alli hit my chest and said just sit down stud.  I laughed and we continued all too just talk.  Alli’s father has a brother and family but they are all out of state so they weren’t in town.  Alli’s one remaining grandmother arrived who still drove.  She was older so didn’t drive much.  She was sweet and took a liking to me, she winked at Alli, I just laughed watching Alli blush.  Some neighbors stopped by as well but there was plenty of room, Alli’s parents house was very big and there were a few tables setup for the event.  The house was full and I remember Alli pulling me away saying “Hey let me show you the house!”  Stephanie chimed in saying she would come, looking at me.  Alli told her to relax she can do this.  Just then Alli’s Mom called to Stephanie to come help her, Alli pulled my hand sneaking me off. We walked around the house and looked outside a bit, the neighborhood was beautiful and their back yard too.  Big in ground swimming pool and nice deck.  I told Alli how amazing but she laughed saying "remember I’m part Irish we don’t tan we burn."  I laughed saying "so no bikinis?"  She stopped me saying “Ohh I own a lot, you’ll see.”  I said back, “Yea I will as they end up on our floor.”  She smiled and winked.  She continued to tour me around and she brought me upstairs.  The master bedroom was amazing and she showed me her brother’s room quick, it was a mess.  He was still living home but that was fine because he was younger. 

She took my hand and brought me into her room.  It was cute and still setup. Alli explained she only brought some stuff over, it was easier to just buy some stuff for her new place.  I quietly shut and locked her door as she looked around.  She told me stories and it was cute just looking at the setup.  I chimed in “So lot of guys seen this place huh?”  She giggled "ohh maybe a few but I’m sure you’re not angel!"  I laughed as she kissed me saying, “Maybe you’ll be the last.”  I kissed her neck and she moaned, I then reminded her about her fantasy.  I dropped to my knees kissing her stomach and then undoing her pants she didn’t resist, it just felt to good.  I started licking her legs and inner thighs.  She just shaved that morning so she was so smooth, all over too.  I licked her out as she kicked her pants off and fell to her bed.  I started talking to her as I licked her.  Telling her we shouldn’t be doing this with everyone down stairs.  They are waiting, Alli would breathe hard then moan “Fuck it, just keep licking me out.”  I kept going deeper and deeper, she just kept moaning and telling me not to stop. I slide a finger inside her and played with her a bit.  I then removed it and circled her ass just seeing it out.  She moaned telling me to keep going so I slide it in just a bit, she grabbed my head and I slide it about half way in.  Her hands gripped my hair so intensely.

  I slid another finger back inside her and now filling her both places she was struggling not to cry out loudly.  She then moaned lightly she was cumming, she came so hard and I was soaked when she was done.  I stood up and she ripped my pants off I was already hard so I just slid her to the edge of the bed and started to slide in her.  I stopped asking if I should put something on and she looked at me saying, “Really, you’ve been cumming in me raw for over a month and now you want to start putting something on?”  I smirked and replied “Yeah good point.”  Alli put her head back on the bed and just moaned to fuck her.  I slid in and she was extremely wet now, pumping and watching her body move was amazing.  I had a good angle to just drive in hard and let her get it as she laid there with her top fully on.  It was so hot to see her bottoms off but her top remaining.  I wrapped her legs around my lower back and she used them hold me tight as she laid on her bed just getting pounded and pounded.  She cried out to cum in her and I did, she moaned as loud as she could without being heard.  After we finished we started to get dressed and I looked at the bed, there was a good sized stain.  She laughed saying she got this and moved the covers over telling me it will dry and no worries.  I told her she must done this before as she finished dressing and gave me a light punch on my shoulder.  Just then we went for the door and there was Stephanie.  She looked at both of us and then turned her attention to Alli, “What have you two been doing?”  Alli looked at her and told her she was giving me the tour.  She didn’t buy it but also didn’t have any proof.  She looked at me telling me she could give me a tour of her room someday smiling and playing with her hair.  I smiled and polity replied “I bet it’s nice but I think I’m set with one.”  After, I wiped the corners of my mouth and smiled at Alli.  Proclaiming my love for Alli and letting Stephanie know this.  Alli smiled and blushed, she just ravaged her man and he totally let another girl know to back off.

Just then we all got called down to eat.  As we were walking I thanked her for the tour and she smiled.  She whispered what was that new move you did.  I smiled and told her it just happened, never ever done that before but with her it felt right.  She smiled telling me it was her first time and to feel free to do it more.  She told me maybe next time I can go deeper as she smiled.  I replied with a "yeah it didn’t make you nervous?" She said "no I actually liked it, maybe because it was you. I don’t know but I loved it."  She said other guys of course tried to get in there but she never even let them near it.  I told her I never tried on anyone, just didn’t feel right.  She then kissed me smiling say “I saw you wipe your mouth you’re so hot.”  I smiled saying "well I think I had some of you still there and I wanted your cousin to know it."  She walked ahead of me as I stared at her sexy body and amazing ass.  We got to the table and everyone was seated. The house was full of family and friends.  Alli’s Dad said grace and then we all talked about what we were thankful for.  I expressed the hospitality, health, work and of course my beautiful girlfriend.  Made the crowd smile and awe.  The food was amazing and all the dishes that were made and brought were just delightful. 

Classic Thanksgiving meal, everyone had good conversation but most importantly didn’t focus on me.  After we ate we cleaned up and just played a few family games and hung out.  We were doing dessert with my family so we couldn’t stay to long, however Alli’s family was very understanding.  It was close to 5 so we said goodbye to everyone and I gave everyone a hug, Stephanie gave me a bit longer one.  Her parents said it was nice to meet me and we headed out.  Alli on the way to the car thanked me and I told her it was my pleasure.  I asked if Stephanie was always like that.  She said unfortunately yea, she hit on a lot of my guy friends.  I asked why she doesn’t go out and get her own man. She laughed as we got in saying she does, she probably gets too many.  I replied with an “Ohh I see.”  We drove to my parents’ home and Alli complemented on the cute area.

 Their house was nice, it was smaller than Alli’s parents but it did the job for my family.  Alli told me how cute it was and that big houses aren’t all that so don’t think about it.  We walked in and my Mom and Dad greeted us.  Emily, my Mom gave me a big hug and smiled when she saw Alli, “Ohh she is beautiful” she said hugging her.  She went on, “I love this hair very cute must be that Irish in you huh?”  I looked down feeling embarrassed but Alli took it with stride laughing saying “Yea I’m not full Irish but mostly.”  Tom, my Dad came in and hugged me and then Alli, she smiled and hugged him back saying how nice it was to meet him.  He made a joke about how she was too pretty to be with me but my Mom hit him and we walked into the house.  We walked to the family room to say hi to my grandma who was with them that day.  She was my last remaining older family member and she hugged me tight.  She was excited to see Alli, she told Alli how pretty she was and again Alli just smiled softly, we talked a bit then I showed her around and she really enjoyed it.  She said our home was so cute and cozy.  We walked around and went upstairs.  I showed her my room as she laughed saying “Is there where all the girls come?”  I told her sarcastically “Yeah they all flock here.”  I held and kissed her telling her I only wanted to show one more girl my old room and I just did.  She blushed and kissed me back.  My room had some things still in it like my old bed and some large dressers I may take one day to a house if I ever get one but for now my parents hold on to some of my stuff.  My little sister Hailey was in her room so I barged in and she looked up with surprise. “Dave!”  She yelled and hugged me.  I introduced her to Alli who she took a big liking to.  We talked a bit and I asked how she was doing.  She just got out of college and was looking for work, still at home but she didn’t mind.  We all got called down for dessert.  My parents have family like sisters and brothers but everyone was out this year or lived away so it was just my Mom, Dad, Sister and Grandma.  They already ate and were relaxing which is when we got there.
           
           
We had some dessert as my family was so excited to learn about Alli and her family.  Alli didn’t mind, she talked and got to know everyone.  My sis loved her from the start, she talked her ear off as I just sat and smiled.  Alli’s eyes said it all, she didn’t mind and she always wanted a little sister so she actually loved talking to Hailey.  The day drew on and we just hung out playing games now with my family and hearing them tell old stories about me.  Alli loved it and talked to my Mom as she showed pictures of me growing up.  “You are so cute David.”  Alli said flipping through picture books.  I told my Mom she didn’t have to bring out the pictures but you know Mom’s right.  Alli on the other hand absolutely loved it, each book just made her smile more as she flipped through my life growing up.  The night came and after some coffee and tea we started to pack up.  My Mom and Dad gave us a big hug and we said goodbye to my Grandma and Sis.  We headed back to Alli’s apt to get a bag per we would probably crash at my place.  Alli loved her apt but really enjoyed mine.  I think it was the layout and the parking was easier.  We talked in her apt as she got stuff for my place.  She told me how sweet my family was and we exchanged complements about each family.  We got back to my place and got dressed.  I heard her laugh as she dressed.  “UHG I leaked hardcore.”  I looked at her saying, we’ll sex is messy right?  She laughed changing and said “I know I love that about us.”


With the very long day over we got in comfortable PJ’s and settled in with some TV.  We both had the next day off which was really nice per we could sleep in and do pretty much anything.  We visited family and now had the long weekend to ourselves.  What a day I said laying down on my comfortable couch.  Alli came in and snuggled next to me telling me it was very long but good.  We ended up just resting the rest of the night.  Alli and I spent the weekend together and it was so nice.  We went out for dinners, slept in, hung out and just acted like a couple.  Alli spent the entire weekend over my place and it was amazing we never spend that long of a weekend together.  We were learning more about each other and leaned a bit how we live which was really cool.  Thanksgiving was over and now we had to think about the busy Holiday season to come!         

Next Chapter: Then Everything Changed Forever…


No comments:

Post a Comment