Monday, January 29, 2018

Chapter 11: A Couple Emerges

      It was Wednesday, the night before Thanksgiving and at work I get a text from Alli.

Alli: Hey my sexy BF… ;)
Me: Hey my hottest GF, who is amazing…
Alli: Dave! Aweeee
Me: How are you?
Alli: Good, just here at work, thinking about you. ;)
Me: Me? Ohh stop I’m not that important!
Alli: Stop! Your my BF and I love you!
Me: Stillll???
Alli: Shut up! Yess still!
Me: So did you want to hang out tonight?
Alli: Well my other boyfriend can’t so I guess.
Me: Ha-Ha Well I hope he is as good to you as I am, and in Bed..
Alli: Ughhh no I can’t say that.  I don’t know what you do or how you do it but my body is addicted to yours that’s for fucking sure. 
Me: I know that’s why I love your little other boyfriend jokes, I know you need me :p
Alli: I do, but that’s because I love you.
Me: Awee getting mushy?
Alli: Maybeeee
Me: So, what do you wanna do tonight?
Alli: Umm YOU!  All night and in every position till my legs collapse.
Me: Alli!!!!
Alli: Yes??? J
Alli: What you asked! I told!!
Me: Ha-ha ok fair enough.
Me: Ok, before we do all that and pass out for the night, plans????
Alli: Okay, Deal!  I kept them open because I wanted to be with you. All my friends are pretty busy or going downtown to bars. 
Me: Well John and Mel are having people over, drinking and just hanging out.
Me: Wanna pick me up and we can go?
Alli: Sure! See you after work.
Me: Ok, love you!
Alli: Love you too!

           
So work ended not too much later and I got back to my apartment.  I showered up and got dressed.  Picked up a bit then watched some TV.  Alli texted me saying she was almost here so I got ready and headed outside.  She pulled around and dropped her passenger window smiling and I got in.  Her Jetta was cute, dark windows too like mine which is nice to have in common.  She leaned over and kissed me asking about my day as we drove off.  I told her and we talked about her day.  I told her I thought it was so hot she drove stick.  She laughed as she continued through the gears.  She turned smiling saying “Yea you think this is hot?”  She smiled and dropped her eyes shifting more intensely now.  “Don’t get me going Alli.”  She asked "why, there’s nothing big about it."  I explained there are a lot of girls that drive them but not as many as you think and it’s just something hot.  She laughed asking if it’s because it is a stick and guys like seeing girls move it.  I couldn’t fully explain it just was a turn on I kept going.  “Did you wanna drive?”  I laughed “Do you want a new clutch?”  I went on telling her I could probably get by but not too well.  She laughed saying she would teach me because one day I may have to dive us home in her car if she has too much to drink one day.  I focused on our conversation but just kept watching her drive.  I love it, I could tell she knew I was watching and she smirked getting turned on herself.
                     
            We arrived and got out, as we walked up I asked her if she was ok.  She said of course and I went on telling her last time it was kinda confusing.  She stopped and smiled saying “Now it’s not, I’m your girlfriend, and you’re my boyfriend seems simple to me.”  I smiled say yeahhhh and kissed her.  We stepped inside the front door the house had a good number of people.  John and Mel came over fast hugging us both.  "There they are!" John shouted.  They started talking about how happy they were to hear we are now official.  Mel hugged us both and we walked in.  “Hey buddy guess who’s here.”   I looked at John and asked who.  Just then Anthony comes around the corner.  "Davey, baby!"  I yell, “Tony my man!”  Tony, John and I were 3 closest friends.  Like how Alli had her group of 3, I had one.  I look back and feel everyone had about either a group of 3-4 very best friends as a circle. I give him a big hug then John hugs us, the three of us hugged jumping.  It was a while since we all hung out per Tony was so busy and finally moved back to town for a bit.  Alli sneaks up behind me and I turn.  “Tony this is Alli.”  He pushes us aside.  “Woah she is stunning, a pretty Irish girl huh Dave?”  Mel cuts in, "relax Big T!"  I laughed Big T was a nickname he got stuck with somehow.  He smiles and hugs Alli saying “Don’t worry I bark but don’t bite.”  He told me I done good.  I thanked him and we all walked in.  We started drinking and just hanging out we knew mostly everyone there and lots of people walked up saying hi and talking about our new status.  Brittany came up and gave me a huge hug, her eyes were a bit red and I asked if she was ok.  She replied with a yes and knows I worry about her.  I told her to catch me soon I want to make sure.  She smiled telling me we would catch up.  We started drinking and I asked Mel if Amber or any of her crazy friends were going to show. 

She laughed saying “No thankfully they are all at the bars probably doing who knows what to who knows who!”  I laughed saying I just needed a drama free night too.  Alli came over hearing our conversation, “Aweee no Jess, shoot I wanted to beat her ass too.”  I look at Mel and say “Looks like the Irish is coming out again.”  Alli smiled with that look of nobody fucks with my man look, Mel smiles saying “I knew I would love this one.”

            We hung out more that night Alli did well she talked to a lot of other people there letting me, Tony and John drink and just joke about the good old days.  Tony loved telling Alli stories about me and she loved hearing them.  “So was Dave a ladies man then?”  She asked laughing.  He replied kind of and went on to explain he was the more ladies man giving me good credit.  Alli awed and hugged me.  He went on to say “Dave’s the guy you marry and have a ton of kids with.”  She smiled even more and replied with a “Really???”  I laughed saying “Well I don’t know about that.”  She whispered in my ear “What you don’t wanna give me kids?”  I smiled saying "how about we practice?"  She smiled deeply saying “Deal”.  The night was amazing. Alli and I even snuck away to our famous bathroom to kiss a bit.  I was tipsy and Alli didn’t drink to let me have the fun.  She was laughing per I was very tipsy so she was in charge as we made out and she ran her hands all over my body.  We snuck out and rejoined the party.  We spend the next couple hours playing drinking games and letting Alli get used to some of my friends.  Mel really enjoyed her and as we started to slow down the party started to cool and people left.  We got our stuff, said our long goodbye’s and said we would all catch up soon.  Mel hugged me then Alli and told Alli to get me home safe and take care of me.  Alli raised her eyebrows smiling and saying “Ohh I will.”  Mel laughed pushing her into me.  Alli giggled wrapping her arms around me and we walked out.
           
            We got in her car and started to go.  The roads were quiet and I start kissing her neck she moans and tells me to sit back.  I do and she undoes my belt and pants.  I tell her she has to drive and she tells me not to worry.  She starts rubbing me then shifting then rubbing me.  Each shift gave me a break making me want more.  She switched back and forth focusing on me and driving.  I told her I was close to finishing and she slowed.  We got to red light and she just went down on me.  Sucking and licking me deep, I told her I was Cuming and she shot up rubbing me.  Her eyes lit up as I came all over.  I marked my shirt even her car, her arm, hand and seat.  She smiled as she got to see it all happen.  The light went red to green to red to green again.  Nobody was behind us so we were ok.  I sat up and apologized for getting it everywhere.  She smiled driving and saying “Oh stop, never had anyone do that so be happy your first”.  She looks at me and shifts then raises her hand to her face licking the few drops to her mouth and cleaning her hand.  “UGH Alli fuck your hot” I moaned, she smiled and gave me an “Ummmmm” sound.  We got back to my place and got dressed.  I told her we could fool around but she wanted to give me the fun night.  I passed out with her on my chest.  

Next Chapter: Thanksgiving/Meeting our Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment