Monday, January 15, 2018

Chapter 7: Making Progress

Please Note: I will be dropping two chapters a week now, Monday's and Thursday's.

Chapter 7: Making Progress

            The following week was fun, Alli and I continued to text each other and I would stop over for dinner but mainly we both were busy with work.  When Friday came Alli told me she wanted a special night with just us so to come over after work and bring an overnight bag.  I didn't have any issues with that I thought.  Work was so slow that day and when Friday came I was so excited.  I got out and stopped over.  Alli answered the door cheery and just hugged and kissed me.  I came in and kicked my shoes off getting comfortable.  She ran her hands over my arms asking me how her business man was doing.  I laughed and said much better holding her.  She told me to go get comfortable so I went into her room and changed.  I came out and her dinner table was all setup.  She smiled pulling out dinner from the oven.  It was a pasta dish, she continued on "I know you have some Italian in your family so be nice, this Irish girl tried!"  I laughed and said well I'm not all Italian and I'm sure I will love your cooking.  She poured some wine and sat down.  I laughed she looked amazing even in her cute regular cloths.  We ate dinner under candlelight and just talked.  It was so sweet, we talked about our day more about us and our friends.  She knew about one of my best friends John but I went on to tell her about Tony.  She hasn't met him yet as he was been out of town or couldn't make the parties.  The kind of talk all couples go through, I did tell her how excited I was to meet her friends.  After dinner we cleaned up and I noticed Jenn's wedding invitation on her fridge.  "Yea I talked to the guys about Chris's wedding."  She blushed and said yea about that.  I looked at her and said, "You want me to propose?"  No she hit me.  "Thanks” I said looking down.  "Well not like that I mean".  She laughed, she continued on.  "I know we've been dating for a few weeks and weddings are like a big deal but would you like to go with me?"  I looked at her and smiled, "Are you asking me to be your date Alli."  You don't have to she said softly.  It's just I am in the wedding she went on and I didn't want you to feel left out or anything because I would be busy.  I held her and said I would love to be your date.  She hugged me softly, I went on.  "So I get to bang a bridesmaid?"  She smiled, "In her dress too, if you’re lucky!"  I smiled, "Sign me up!"  We both laughed and she hugged me, thanking me.  I told her to stop, it will be so much fun! 
           
            I asked if she already put in the RSVP, she said yes but at the Halloween party Jenn said invite him we will make room!  “Plus, Chris really likes you I heard that this past week.”  "Ohh I'm so excited.”   She yelled, it will be so fun and you will get soooo laid."  I hugged her and told her the sex is absolutely amazing but being with you is all I need."  Her eyes watered and told me to stop being so damn sweet.  I kissed her head and she went and got dessert.  We shared a bowl of a hot fudge brownie and cold ice cream.  We watched a movie after and then she told me to go to the bedroom.  I went in and laid down.  I asked if everything was ok, she said of course.  "I was shopping this week and found something you might like.   She shouted from the bathroom.  She came back in wearing the sexiest black nighty. 

She dimmed the lights and then lit some candles.  She kneeled on the bed on her knees and my mouth dropped.  She winked and said "So you like it i see."  I told her she was so beautiful and started to kiss her.  I moved down to her neck and she moaned.  I reached around her back and unhooked her top.  "Not going slow I see."  Her top fell and I spun her around to the bed and stared kissing her neck running my hands down long and hard rubbing her legs as she was starting to moan and go crazy.  She ripped my shirt off her nails dug my shoulders and they ran all down my back.  Get inside me she cried out.  I slide her bottoms off and played with her.  I rubbed her sliding my fingers in and out as she moaned and started to cry out.  Ugh you need to be fucking me like now she screamed.  I slide my boxers down and she rubbed me moaning "You are so fucking hard."  The more horney Alli got the chattier and dirty she talked.  Right about now I could tell she needed to get laid bad. 

            She flipped me over and was on top. “You wanna fuck me?”  She moaned and smiled.  “I do!”  I cried out my hands all over her ass gripping and squeezing it.  She put the tip of me in her and then slowly came down, she moaned when I fully was inside her.  Her hands on my shoulders till she was settled then smiled and just started to rail me.  She started going up and down harder and harder till she sat up.  She moved her hands to her chest as she held them.  "You like when I hold my tits as I fuck you?"  I moaned, "YES!"  She bounced on me her hair flying all over the place.  I cried out, Fuck me Alli, Fuck Me!  She kept moaning yes.  I grabbed her sides and cried out, I'm Cumming!"  She put her head back "YES, cum in me!"  I finished strong and she kept going rubbing deeper and harder I kept my composure until she came down kissing me moaning she was Cuming.  She came so hard that night she needed a few minutes to even get off me.  Finally she slide off and fell beside me.  I told her I couldn't move, she laughed and said "That's why I told you to pack an overnight bag."  Her chest moving up and down so heavy, "Fuuuck I needed that so bad."  She curled into my side and we fell asleep.  The next day we woke up and I came in with breakfast.  She was so excited, amazing sex then breakfast?  I better keep you she said.  We ate and I asked, "So not to worry but are you taking your pill, I only ask because…."  “You came in me from day one?  Yea that I said.  “I mean it was on and off but I wouldn't worry.  I have been good since we started dating.”  She continued on asking if I was Okay.  I said yea of course.  She lay in my arms, I thought to myself.  Of course I trust her and honestly if anything happened I wouldn't care we would make it work.  She rolled over and I kissed her cute tattoo, she giggled and asked if i liked it.  I told her I loved it.  Later in the day I had to go to get some things done around the house, I gave Alli a big hug and kiss telling her if she ever finds more outfits to always pick them up.  She laughed saying "Why it didn't last long!"  Good point I said, she told me she would always pick up something however.  I go in my car and headed home.  I was falling for Allison harder than ever and I couldn't help it.


Next Chapter: Dinner and a Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment