Monday, January 8, 2018

Chapter 6: Halloween

 Chapter 6:  Halloween

Halloween weekend was fast approaching and things with Alli and I were nowhere near slowing down.  We talked everyday either via text or we would spend time on the phone just seeing how each other's day was.  We also had to do damage control on all our friends and tell them about the party we both disappeared at.  Our closest friends knew we were dating and that was fine for us.  Brittany who was friends with Alli knew but Alli's other close friends were excited and of course some of mine were very excited to.  Besides texting we may be sending a few pictures here and there.  Alli does like to keep me on my toes and she does such a good job at that.  This year Halloween fell on a Friday and Alli and I were just wondering what to do or who's party to go to.  Most of my friends were hanging in and Mel and John were just passing out candy.  Since they threw parties a few weeks a row.  One of Alli's close friends was having a party at her place.  I told her we should go and she got excited because I was going to meet her friends.  We decided to pick our costumes and surprise each other.  She still has yet to see my place since we have been hanging out at her place so I told her to come over and we can go. 

All day at work I wondered what she could possibly be.  She wouldn't even give me a hint.  I on the other hand wasn't sure what to go as.  I enjoy Halloween but still dressing up wasn't my strong suit.  As work ended I got a message from Alli.

Alli:  Hey sexy BF, hope you’re ready for tonight. ;)
Me: You have no idea!  Stop by my place after work ok.
Alli: Sounds good!

Work was almost over and I couldn't wait, when it was done I headed home and cleaned up. I live in a nice place that is ground level.  A bit like Alli's, not a big building but more smaller houses like apartments.   A little bit later my bell rings and I got up and answered the door, Alli almost jumped on me kissing me.  I held her tight and said I missed you to!  She came in with some bags and I joked about her "Checking In".  She said "Well my costume is in here and maybe some overnight clothes, hint, hint".  I looked at her and said "what's the hint?"  She elbowed me and said let’s see the place.  I walked her around and showed her going from room to room and she seemed really impressed.  She said it was really cute as I continued to show her around.  She looked in my bedroom and said “Ohh it’s cute, I bet a lot of skirts have seen these floors!"   "Ohh stop" I said nudging her, "and you know what, yours will be the last one to hit it."  She blushed, "so your bed looks comfortable..." just then I kissed her and then moved down to her neck. 
She said we do need to get ready as she didn’t really stop me just let me keep kissing on her neck.  Just then I dropped to my knees and unbuttoned her pants licking her legs and playing with her.  Or we can be a bit late she moaned and fell back on the bed. 

There on the edge with her legs around my back and neck I slid off her underwear with ease as she was soaking wet.  I started to lick her out and just go slow when her moaning got longer and deeper.  I rubbed her and just did circles with my tongue on her clit as she begged for more.  She put her hands on my head and pulled at my hair.  I stopped and ordered to cum in my mouth.  She cried out and promised she would and to just keep going she begged and begged.  I then moaned and told her how amazing she tastes and I can’t wait to just soak my face in her.  I just keeping going my face now pushed so far into her and my tongue pressing her clit as she tightened up.  "Dave, Dave... I'm Cuming, I'm Cuming!”  I drank her up hardcore and came up.  She moaned "Fuck can I get that daily?"  I think I can arrange that I said.  Must have had a lot of practice? She said, I laughed and said stop, no more than you right?  Fast learner I laughed.  She slid under the covers and said she could just take a nap.  I let her doze for a few minutes then woke her up a bit later.  She looked so peaceful as she rested there. 

I gently rubbed her back, “Hey sleepy head, you awake?"  Her heavy eyes lifted as she softy said "Mayyybeee.  After that I needed a good nap." she said.  She stretched and got up with no pants on.  I slapped her ass as she jumped and grabbed her bag moving to the shower.  As she showered and got ready I put my costume on.  As she was showering I called out, "You know when I came to your place for the first time I brought you a gift."  She called back, "did check your dresser?"  I walked to my dresser and on top was a little box, I opened it and pulled out the sexiest underwear.  Under that was a cute empty picture frame as well.  Woahhh I thought, her gift was way better than mine!  I dressed in scrubs, it was comfortable and easy enough right.  Alli comes out of the bathroom wearing a cute Irish outfit.  It was so sexy, a green dress that was short but not mini followed by a cute top, she had her hand on her hip her hair was done in waves.  She looks at me and says, "Ohh a Doctor.”  I laugh, “Well OBGYN to you!”  She smiles and says, “Well you sure gave me a good checkup.”  She says "did you get my gift?"  I said absolutely and she came over and took the underwear from my hands and slowly slide them on.  You would think a girl taking her underwear off was sexy but watching her put these on slow was, well all I could say was "Mercy".  She then told me the picture frame was for the first picture we take.    
  
I told her I loved that idea and set up the empty frame on my dresser.  She kissed me one more time and we started heading out.  "My car or yours?" she said.  "Well I can't exactly drive stick yet and if you drink well... Yours." she laughed.  As we approached my car I asked her if she knew how hot it was that she drove stick.  Laughing as she got in asking why.  I said I don't know but guys just love it.  She called me weird and kissed me as we got in and told me she never heard that but glad I was the first to think it was sexy.  Then she told me one day soon she will just have to take me out in her car and get me heated up.  I told her absolutely as she gave me directions and we started to go. 

On the way over she held my hand as I drove.  She was telling me all about her friends and how she knows I will just love them.  They know a little about me and are excited as well to meet me.  We pulled up to the house and I gave Alli a kiss telling her again she looked amazing.  She smiled and told me to try to stay out of trouble!  I joked and asked if she would protect me, she replied "I'm part Irish, probably will be drinking and now a girlfriend so yea, I’ll beat some bitches ass if they get ideas.”  I laughed and told her perfect.  We walked up the step and Alli walked us inside and were greeted very fast by some of her friends nearby.  They all screamed her name and hugged her, made funny comments about her costume and her being Irish of course and she giggled.  One girl aweeed as she said "Is this him?!”  Yes this is Dave Alli replied.  I extended my hand and greeted them all, a rush of names hit me fast but Alli said not to worry she will fill me in later.  She said as long as I remember her two best friends who were further inside.  We started walking in and seeing all the fun costumes, everyone was all dressed up and snacking on foods or drinking fun drinks.  We made our way to the basement where the setup was fun and spooky! 

"Alli!!!" I heard a girl scream and run up.  She was a sexy bunny.  “Jennnifer!”  Jenn looked at me and said, "Dave right?!"  I extended my hand but she hugged me!  "So you’re the hottie Alli is not shutting up over the past few weeks or so!"  I turn to Alli who was now blushing, I replied with a "Guilty as charged!"    "OHH who's the hot doctor!?"  I heard from behind me as I turned and saw a sexy kitty.  "Kim!"  Alli screamed, they hugged and she nearly bumped into me per she had been drinking for some time now.  "Hellllloooo, paging Mcdreamy!"  I laughed a bit and Alli laughed introducing me.  "I bet you will let him give you a checkup tonight." Kim giggle.  Alli replied, "maybe I got one before we came!"  Both girls giggled and put their hands to their mouths.  Two guys came over just then saying it was time to save the new guy.  "This is Chris," Jenn said "my fiancĂ©".  He extended his hand and I shook it, he was a caveman with a funny plastic club.  Alli was excited because Jenn and Chris were engaged and she mentioned it to me but it slipped my mind.  The other guy, a fireman extended his hand, "Billy, nice to meet you."  Finally someone to take care of our Ali they said laughing. 
I laughed and said I would do my best.  Chris put his hand on my shoulder saying, "You got this, just do whatever she says and stay clear of that Irish temper!" Alli smiled pretty much agreeing with him.  The guys pulled me away so the girls could talk.  They were very nice and we got some drinks and just hung out.  They talked about the girls and how all three have been best friends forever.  Chris was explaining that Kim and Billy have been dating for years as well as he and Jenn.  Jenn, Kim and Alli knew each other since grade school and were very close.  The guys met around college but again became good friends.  "You seem pretty cool Dave" Billy said.  Thanks I replied I'll try not to let you down.  They both laughed as I said so most girls here are sexy anything huh. 

They laughed and Chris said "Yea Jenn and Kim wanted to be the classic sexy kitten and bunny while they were still young".  I laughed as Billy said, "Alli played it cool, her outfit is sexy but classy."  I agreed and we sat on some couches and listened to some music.  Chris explained a few years after college he knew Jenn was the one and last year proposed.  We talked about the wedding which was coming up.  He looked at Billy who laughed and expressed he loved Liz and will propose just need more time.  They both looked at me, Chris goes "If Billy proposes Alli maybe all over you."  I laughed and said thanks for the heads up.  After talking and drinking we started to see more people coming over and before you know it I was knee deep in some stories of my old days.  Some of the people there even knew about them because they knew some of my friends and the towns we all grew up in were close so I felt comfortable there.  There were probably 4-5 people that looked like I knew them from other parties.  Many names came my way but with costumes and drinks it was hard to remember.  I said to myself, ok Jenn, Kim, Chris and Billy don't forget!

I got up to get a new beer and just then I felt two hands travel from behind me up my chest and a voice whispered in my ear, "Hey Doc I don't feel so good think you can check me out?"  I turned and kissed Alli, and joked "What insurance do you have?”  "Well I don't think I have any but I'm sure we can figure out some payment" she whispered and nibbled my ear.  I moaned, I'm sure I can fit you in, just then she pulled me away and upstairs.  Sneaking me to the bathroom she locked it and started kissing me, she whispered seems bathrooms are our place to get away I'm thinking.  I replied with a yes but this time we are doing more than just making out.  Her eyes widened as my hands traveled up her skirt and started rubbing her sexy soft underwear she had on.  She put her drink down and moaned as she started rubbing me then dropped my pants and boxers.  She moans "I think I need an injection."  Then turns around, I didn't even pull her underwear down I just moved them over and drove in.  Alli let out a long moan and told me to fuck her.  I started to and before I knew it her hands were on the sides of the sink she was crying out to go harder and I just absolutely fucked her from behind.  She moved her body along with mine as we just fucked hard in the bathroom.

She was so fucking hot getting railed in her hot outfit as I just kept pushing and feeling her warmth.   She was so wet and warm now fucking her hard was easy and amazing.  I held her sides then her shoulders just getting a good stance and pushing harder and harder in her.  Our skin rubbed and bodies connected as we continued to fuck harder and harder.  She then turned and smiled then told me I better finish in her and to just absolutely fuck this Irish girl.  I kept going and going till I started losing control.  Now I was just driving so hard in her she was crying out to just keep fucking her.  I grabbed her outfit to get control and just pounded and pounded her.  I moaned I was going to finish and she said we can't get their bathroom dirty so just to finish in me.  I asked if she is sure and she looks back and moans, “Yes fucking cum in me!”  I came in her and she moaned, my warmth filled her hard and deep.  I just kept Cumming and Cumming till I finally slowed down.  I stopped and stayed in her for a minute relaxing. 

I slide out slowly and she turned around smiling.  "I feel so much better doctor."  I never got you off I said, she kissed me and said that I did before the party.  She got down on her knees and cleaned me.  I was covered in our fluids and there she was just taking it all in and loving it.  My head went back, I just nailed her raw and came in her now she is cleaning me dry.  I looked down to see me covered and then her mouth just licking and sucking me till she stopped and I was fully cleaned.  She came up and smiled, "There all clean!"  Then wiped the corners of her mouth and we made out a bit.  I moaned that was the fucking hottest thing ever and nobody has ever done that!  She smiled saying "Honestly it was my first time too but I have a feeling I'll be doing it again."  She then moved her hot underwear over and told me she probably will be leaking all night.  I told her sorry but she said it was okay and that she loves feeling my fluid leak out of her.  I got my pants back up and told her I could barely move, she giggled and led me out.  There was a group of people outside the bathroom staring at us.  "She had a mole she wanted me to look at!"  She giggled and said, "Yea, mole."  We didn't care we just had an amazing quickie and left.  The guys all smiled as we left knowing exactly what happened.  I even got a few thumbs up and some waves.  Alli smiled back like she just claimed her prize, I was just her toy.   

The night drew on and we all hung out talking and I just spent time getting to know Alli's friends.  It was nice being a couple I got to hold her and kiss her in public.  Much better than before I would say!  The night was ending and Jenn and Chris were leaving, Billy and Kim were not far behind.  Alli and I did get to chat with the host for Alli was friends with them both.  I stopped drinking a while ago and Alli had only a few.  She kissed me and told me she had to pee and we can go.  As she went into the bathroom a girl came up to me.  She had blond hair and a slutty nurse’s outfit on.  She was “that girl” at the party who was single and probably drank too much.  Since it is now late she is looking for someone to hit on or just take home because she is lonely or didn’t get anywhere though out the night.  Now either sad she was alone or just too drunk to care.

She came up and started talking.  "So Doctor, need a nurse on staff?"  I laughed to be polite and replied I was all set, my helper is in the bathroom.  She introduced herself as Tiffany and I shook her hand introducing myself back.  Jenn and Kim were talking by the door and saw I wasn't really comfortable.  They were coming to say something when Alli came out.  She walked up to me but the girl still didn't stop.  "Irish huh?" She said, cute as she then turned back to me holding her stethoscope around her neck and looking me up and down.  Alli walked over and whispered something in her ear.  Her face changed, her eyes slanted, and her brow moved down and she walked away.  Alli kissed me and said "Ready!"  She hugged her friends and I said goodbye, they all replied nice to meet you and we left. 

As we were driving home I asked her what she said to that girl?  Alli smiled and looked at me saying, what… nothing.  "Alli don't play coy with me.”  She said Okay,  “Tiffany, yea I know her, I simply told her that you were my man and she needed to leave while she’s still standing.”  I also said "However if you really still want to kiss him go for it, however his breath still may smell like me because before the party he ate me out fucking hard and I came all over his face, ohh and he just fucked me in the bathroom so he might be tired."  Alli! I laughed, you are feisty.  She smiled and replied, No I'm a girlfriend and Irish."  I kissed her hand and said, "How I love being yours".  She smiled like she won and her prize was complementing her.  She smiled telling me Tiffany is nice and they get along but she has been known to check out what is left at the end of the night and taken or not she will go for a guy she likes.  Alli told me she was just telling Tiffany I was hers here on out and that was that. 

We got home and cleaned up.  Alli came out of my bathroom with nothing but new pair of underwear on.  "Hey you think I could spend the night?"  I looked up and said, "Really, you ask wearing just that?"  She looked around then at me, "I thought you had overnight clothes."  She replied and giggled but her bag didn’t have much in it.  I laughed telling her take what she wanted and her eyes widen as she threw on some of my comfortable sweats and a t-shirt.  She explained she had every intent on spending the night and would rather wear my clothes.  She then held up the hot underwear she wore tonight, they were soaking wet.  She tossed them in my basket with other dirty clothes.  She laughed telling me those are dirty.  I smiled as she climbed in bed with me then curled up next to me.  I told her I really loved the gifts.  She said, "Yea, we'll keep them here."  I said, "Ohh, trying to move in, that’s fast."  She leaned back, "No I mean I didn't mean that."  I laughed saying "Gotcha."  She elbowed me kissing me.  She curled up under my arm and we both fell asleep.  Who wouldn't after some drinking, hot party sex and a comfortable bed?  Before we dozed off I whispered "Best Halloween Ever."  She smiled replying with an ummhmm... 

The best part was the next day was Saturday so we had yet another free day!  We spent the day at my place ordering in and just watching movies.  Talking and still getting to know each other.  We talked about our family and past, school, even old flames.  It was one of those days where you just love being around someone.  The kind of day where you put your phones away and just hang out and talk.  I mean we may have done a few other things but you know.  We cuddled up on the couch and just relaxed, with nothing to do or nobody to account to we were still in the honeymoon phase.  Midday I took out my camera and we took our first picture, it was us on the couch and we were holding each other.  It was cute and simple.  We weren’t dressed up but didn’t care, we were comfortable and just spending time in our arms talking.

 We even ordered some Chinese food and just sat around that night hanging in.  It was so much fun.  Watching some movies and just talking, I know our relationship was different than most and we moved faster in some areas than others but it felt right and I didn’t care.  We were both a bit older and knew what we wanted and liked.  Besides Alli looked so cute in my clothes I couldn’t send her away.  Later that night we both cleaned up and showered and put our PJ’s back on. I told Alli I wanted her to stay again and she didn’t put up a fight.  Alli ended up staying over till Sunday afternoon when she left she kissed me and told me that was such an amazing weekend.  I had to make sure she didn’t sneak out more of my clothes because I was going to run out if she did.  I held her by the door just telling her how amazing this weekend was and how I loved getting to know her better.  She smiled telling me the same thing, and the sex is a perk too.  I smiled and kissed her telling her we have both been so busy at work a relaxing weekend was so needed.  I kissed her one more time and told her I would text her that night.  She smiled and said sounds good.  She headed out and got in her car.  I watched her drive off and cleaned up my place a bit I knew she had to get going and we both had to work so it was only fair. 

That night we texted a bit and talked about how fun the weekend was and how nice it was relaxing after the party.  I went to bed thinking about how amazing she is and how I was so glad things were working out.  This weekend was amazing, Alli and I had not just amazing sex but are leaning more about each other and meeting our friends.  I was falling for her harder and harder and just relaxing the rest of the weekend was perfect.  I couldn’t wait to see where our relationship goes…


Next Chapter:  Making Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment