Thursday, January 18, 2018

Chapter 8: Dinner and a Movie

Chapter 8:  Dinner and a Movie
           
             Over dinner on Wednesday I asked Alli if she had any plans.  She smiled over a sip of wine and asked "I don't know, did you want to see me?"  I smiled replying of course, always.  She smiled and blushed back.  "Well I was thinking of going out, maybe a special night" I said.  "Ohh a special evening just for me?" she said.  "Well we had some fun weekends but I wanted to do something cute and romantic."  "Yea before the fireworks are all gone" she laughed and continued to eat.  Laughing saying never but it would be nice to have a fun special night with just us.  She sighed with an "Awwweee you're so sweet."  I smiled and said, "well you have to wait for Friday I guess."  She pouted, now she had a few days to wonder what I was planning. 
           
            We finished dinner and watched some TV before I headed home. We had a long kiss goodnight.  We didn't always spend the night at each other's place to keep things interesting.  Friday night I picked her up surprising her with fresh flowers for her place as she hugged and kissed me deeply thanking me.  She dressed casual following my instructions and went back to her bedroom.  When she came out she was smiling asking if I was ready.  I said, "Wait,"as I looked her up and down.  Cute pants, a soft tee with cute light jacket on but something new.  She had glasses on! "Glasses?!"  She smiled and said "So I have a few more secrets."  I kissed her told her I loved them.  She was surprised most guys don't she said.  I think they are cute, she said she doesn't need them but uses them sometimes if her head hurts or night driving, things like that.  I told her she looks great, cute and very sexy.  She blushed again and said she would have to wear them more often.  I usually tried to get the car door for her as much as I could but tonight I made sure of it.  We started driving and she was just so excited for our date.  I pulled into a small little Mom and Pop restaurant for dinner and we got seated.  We got a glass of wine and then looked over the menu.  They had all different homemade meals and just amazing dishes.  Alli was so excited because she has never been there before.

            The nice waitress came over and we both ordered.  Alli got a pasta dish and I ordered a chicken dish.  We continued on talking and just making small talk as our food arrived.  It was always nice talking to Alli. We loved learning about each other and when we even made small talk we still would play fun games like 20 questions and laugh at our answers.  Funny questions like places to visit or where to retire.  We talked about family a lot and she still had some in Ireland.  Though she wasn't full Irish she had family there and went a few times growing up with her parents and brother.  I asked how it was and she said beautiful and she would go back anytime in fact would love to go someday soon.  I told her just say the word and I would be by her side as she went.  She smiled and said "Let me introduce you to my parents first."  I smiled with a sounds fair reply.  When the food arrived we both ate and shared some as well.  The food was homemade and so good. I told her how amazing it would be as we kept eating and finally finished. 
           
            Alli smiled and thanked me for dinner. After I paid the bill, we headed outside.  “So what’s next on this mystery date?”  I laughed as I opened her door and replied "Guess you just still have to find out."  We started driving and pulled into a movie theater not too far away.  She got very excited, “You’re taking me to the movies!?”  I am laughing as I looked at her.  We got out and she held my hand tight, the cool fall air smelled amazing but not as amazing as she did.  We walked in and I went and picked up our tickets that I already paid for.  I looked at her and asked if she wanted some popcorn.  “Who wouldn’t?”  She exclaimed but this time she reached for her wallet, “You got dinner, I can get this.”  I put my hand on her wallet forcing it back in her purse saying “What kind of gentleman would I be if I made you pay.”  She just smiled, I on the other hand was the one blushing per I know it was my date for her but the fact that she stepped up to help pay shows she wants us to work together.  I loved that so much.  Most girls may not even bring their wallets on a date.  Not that they have to pay but just the offer is nice to hear.  I got us some overpriced snacks and we headed to our seats. 

            As we found our seats we got comfortable and I kissed her asking if her date was going well.  She replied with a “Yes it is so sweet, maybe I’ll invite you in for a nightcap.”  I smiled and said "I hope so, I have more planned."  She raised one eyebrow like she can and I smiled telling her I loved that.  The movie started and we just sat back and enjoyed the show.  Eventually she leaned into my shoulder as I held her tight.  The movie was good and as we left I held her tight and then got to our car.  We took one more drive to the main street of town.  It was still early but starting to get dark and the lights were all on and people out walking and shopping.  We parked and she asked if the date was still going.  I said of course and we got out and took a small walk through town.  We walked around looking in shops or stopping for a small sweet treat.  She smiled, smelling the fall air and just holding my arm as others walked by.  I told her she looked beautiful and she smiled saying “You’re going to get lucky you can stop”.  Laughing I replied “I’m saying that because it’s true, however you are the one that’s going to get lucky.”  She replied with an, “I better”.  After an hour or two of seeing the sights and shopping we headed home.  I parked at her place and told her I had a wonderful evening.  She told me I was coming in and leaving was not an option.  I smiled and grabbed my bag with some things in it.  We got inside and she almost didn’t have time to shut the door before she pounced on me.  I held her at bay saying I have one more thing.  The look on her face was priceless, for her the date was perfect and now she wanted to get laid.  I on the other hand wanted to extend it out till she couldn’t take it and needed to get laid.  However I wanted to make this a fun special night.  I will admit wanting to have sex and needing to have sex are two very different things.  When a girl “wants” to have sex its awesome and fun.  When a girl “needs” to have sex its down right out of this world.  I wanted to do one more thing to just drive her over the edge. 

         She grunted telling me I was killing her.  By now I could tell her body was in full heat and she was not only wet but aching to connect.  She went to the bathroom as I instructed her to strip to just a towel and I setup the room. I turned the lights off and lit some candles and incense she had.  I was still getting used to it but the smells were nice.  When she came in and saw the bed made and the room lit her eyes widened.  I told her to lay on the bed and she did.  I undid the towel and laid it over her, she was facing up.  I pulled out some oils and began to mix them.  I then sat down and started to give her a full body massage.  Her eyes closed as the much needed massage started.  She moaned per her body was tired from the work week and every muscle ached to be massaged.  The music continued to play as I worked her feet deeply and then up her legs, stomach, chest and neck.  I rubbed her head and temples and ears even.  Taking all the stress away from her body and giving her peace of mind.  After about a good half hour I had her flip.  Keeping her covered where I didn’t massage to keep her warm.  I began on her shoulders, I rubbed her shoulders and back for the longest time. Her soft quiet moans told me she so needed this.  Deepening and harder, I worked her strained back muscles as she laid there relaxing.  I worked her lower back and legs then her feet one more time.  I told her to flip back over on her back as I went to the bathroom to wash up.  After cleaning my hands of oils I came in and kissed her she asked how should could tip me but I told her I wasn’t done.  I had one more thing to massage, it was more internal, I said kissing her checks then stomach.  I put my head under the towel and started kissing her legs as she moaned and spread her legs letting me do pretty much anything.

 I started to now lick her and her moans got deeper and more intense.  I just went into full on licking her and she started to cry out and hold my head.  I didn’t go too intense per I wanted it to last so I teased her. I would go deep and fast then slow down or do something different with my mouth till she cried out “Finish me!”  I started to focus, sliding a finger inside her as I continued to lick her.  She got quiet and now was so extremely wet.  All of a sudden she moaned she was Cumming, over and over.  Her orgasm seemed to last an hour I felt.  She finally released and I stopped as she almost had to kick me off because I was still going.  I came up and kissed her. She was beyond out of breath and her legs were shaking.  She was so sensitive at this point so I just held her.  She told me she wanted to get laid now and I laughed telling her to just relax ok.  We slid under the covers for a while till we got up to brush and get dressed in PJ’s.  I put the candles out but her legs were still shaking. She asked if I was practicing on the side because that was amazing.  I laughed saying “Never, your pussy is the only one for me.”  She said “Good.”  I could tell she loved hearing that, not just because we were dating but it makes someone always feel good knowing they are the one you desire.  I rubbed her back with a few fingers telling her to just relax and rest.  Before I knew it we were both fast asleep. 

            The next morning she woke to me coming in with breakfast and coffee for her.  I put her plate and cup down and she sat up.  “Amazing dinner and movie night, fun walk around town, an amazing massage and one of the best orals I ever had in my life and now breakfast!”  I laughed and said “Well I wanted to spoil you.”  She smirked saying “I bet you do this for all the girls.” I bumped her and gave her a big no reply.  Besides I said, "Going down on you is nice for me, your pussy is fucking amazing."  She sips her coffee as I said this and almost spills it with her eyes wide.  I kissed her and sat next to her as we ate and put the TV on.  She looked at me and said “You are getting off too you know!”  I laughed and said "I will but last night was your night okay and after everything we both passed out."  She expressed how amazing it was to get a massage like that and after she was just down right tired.  We spent the day hanging out and relaxing. I ended up leaving after lunch per some of the guys were hanging out.  She was so wonderful and told me I had to spend time with them and she was going to catch up with some of her girlfriends anyway.  I laughed asking if she was going to bring up last night.  She smiled and said "does my face show it?"  I replied with, "pretty much yea you look like you just had an amazing night and great sex."  She said, “Well I did so...”  I kissed her one more time and headed home.  

            I went home and cleaned up to go out.  That night we texted a bit here and there but not much so we didn't make our friends upset.  She asked if I missed her and I sent a big of course reply back.  I asked how her night was and she told her friends a bit of our night last night and they are all jealous now. She said her legs are finally settled down.  Laughing I told her next time I will do better, she told me she didn’t think she could handle something more than that.  My friends were wondering about her and they heard rumors since the parties at John and Mel’s house.  I filled them in a bit and explained the situation.  They were all excited for me per they liked her and thought we were a great couple.  We ended our nights with our friends and then I headed home.  I crashed in my bed.  It was nice but there was a sense of missing Alli as well.

Next Chapter: When you Fall in Love…

No comments:

Post a Comment