Monday, January 22, 2018

Chapter 9: When you Fall in Love…

            Sometime now has passed and Thanksgiving was getting close.  It was late November and Alli and her friends all wanted to go out to dinner and just hang out.  We spent a lot of time with my friends in the beginning so I was totally okay with it.  The girls all set it up so the Saturday before the holiday we were all to go have dinner then head back Jenn and Chris’s place for games and drinks.  Alli and I now were in full swing dating mode.  We were seeing each other a few times during the week but spending every weekend together either at her place or mine.  We now had clothes at each place and neither one of us cared, we were moving at a good pace but I was totally falling in love with her and wasn’t scared at all. 

            She told me earlier she would pick me up, when she arrived she walked into my place and I looked up as she came in.  She looked amazing, she had a black dress on that was very sexy but not slutty.  A few pieces of jewelry and her hair was curled a bit and had her glasses on.  I stopped, telling her she looked amazing and she blushed.  She came over and gave me the deepest kiss.  She told me I looked really nice but before we go she needed to use the bathroom.  She came out and I asked if she was okay per she was in there a while.  She told me she just had been feeling sick for a couple days and was throwing up.  I stopped and asked her why she kept this from me.  She smiled and replied that she didn’t want me to get nervous.  I took her by the waist and told her to always let me know, that I was her boyfriend and I worried about her.  She moved aside and said not to worry.  We now have been dating for about a month or so and we had some frustrating times but yes the honeymoon stage was in effect. 

            I grew upset because I loved her and she was sick and I didn’t want her to avoid me.  “Allison Lee Markay!” I yelled, "talk to me if you’re not feeling well we can cancel."  I asked her how long she has been sick.  Throwing up is not something she did much and I was getting worried.  "Dave," she replied "its ok relax its nothing." She leaned against the table holding her stomach. "Probably just something I ate who knows."  “Why won’t you just talk to me then?” I got nervous.  She turned to walk out and stopped saying, “its fine relax ok.”  She turned, my eyes now watering up.  I knew something wasn’t right and she was hiding it. She was probably sick for a good week or so but never told me.  Being the end of November I wanted to know how long this was going on and why she wouldn’t tell me.  “What’s wrong Dave? Honestly it’s nothing a few days of sickness and you get upset.”  I looked down and she came over, “Talk to me Dave.”  "I came from a relationship where we never talked like this," I said.  "I had people in my life that never took care of me and when they were sick they didn’t let me in and it hurts. I know it’s probably nothing," I said, "However I don’t want you to just get like this. We can cancel who cares."  She replied with a no and that this was planned to long.  “Dinner with friends isn’t something that is important they will all understand.”

 She stopped and looked and said "Well I feel bad, I love them and we were all excited about this."  "Well I love you," I said as I held her then stopped.  I just said it.  I told her I loved her.  My eyes watering with all the pain I remember from old flames and how I was treated.  “You… Love me?” She said.  "I do," I said again, "I love you so much. You’re my world and I’m absolutely crazy about you."  I continued on, "I know it’s early and we literally met a month or so ago but when you know, you just know."  Her eye’s flooded and tears started running down her face.  She cupped my face and looked at me, “I love you too.”  She said it, she said the words I was wondering if she would ever say. 
           

            We were finally there.  We were in love and even though most couples say it at more romantic times, we were both in tears because we cared about each other.  We kissed and she told me she was ok and felt better.  I told her I was sorry and didn’t meant to make her uncomfortable.  She told me she fell in love with me and knew it, the fact that I told her just made her final wall come down.  We held each other in my family room and just wiped each other’s tears away.   I remember saying it again, “I love you, I love you Alli, I love you so much.”  She cried replying it back as we hugged.  After everything settled down I put my jacket on and held her hand as we headed to my car.  We got in and as we were driving I said “So we're there now, love.”  She smiled and said she was so happy and that yes, we were totally there.  On the way I asked how she was feeling and she said much better.  I asked her to see a doctor if it continues and she promised she would.  Just then we pulled into the restaurant and got out. I looked at her and said it again, “I love you.”  She smiled and replied “That will never get old, I love you too.”  I put my arm around her and got the door as we stepped inside to find her friends.  

Next Chapter: Dinner with Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment