Monday, January 1, 2018

Chapter 5: Double Down or Go Home

Chapter 5: Double Down or Go Home

            I woke up to a longer message on my phone.  It was Allie. She texted me late last night.  I sat on my bed wondering if I should read it or just delete it.  I closed my eyes, took a moment and then opened them as well as the text.

Alli: Hey Dave, I know last night was odd per well we weren’t even supposed to know each other and I know we were talking and got interrupted but this is all so new and I didn’t know what to do.  I didn’t tell any of my friends anything about us and I do like hanging out with you.  I hope you’re not mad or anything and would like to hang out again sometime.

I texted her back and she replied pretty quickly.  I wonder if she was up waiting…

Me: Hey Allie, morning. Naa its ok all is fair in love and war right?
Alli: Don’t say that…  
Me: It’s ok really I don’t want to come off mad or jealous, you’re right were not dating and coming off that way will send a bad vibe about me.  I just really like you and want to see what happens.
Alli: Exactly… wait what? You like me???
Me: Yea
Alli: Like, hanging out or feelings?
Me: Idk both maybe… I know it’s been a long time for me but yea I think so.
Me: I’m sorry I shouldn’t have ever said anything.
Alli: No, I just didn’t know.
Me: So you then just feel were friends and “Hanging out”
Alli: Well no, I just… IDK… okay.  I think about you a lot.
Me: Yea, ok.
Alli: Dave, come on I guess I just have a harder shell you know?
Me: Thanks guess that makes me the wuss.  Probably better we don’t date, it would be like you’re the guy and I’m the sensitive girl.
Alli: Come on that’s not fair...
Me: No your right, I’m sorry. 
Alli: We cool?
Me: Yea of course, day by day…
Alli: Ok good, yea take it a day at a time.
Me: So did you have a good rest of your night?
Alli: Are you asking if I went home with Trent?
Me: Noooo, I mean just wanted to make sure you got home safe you know?
Alli: It’s okay, I like that you care and ask.  No after I made that smart remark about “feeling full” he tried to pull the come over and chill move.  I told him I was tired and went home.  I always intended to.  By the way, when you left to go back outside I straight up told him to give me some room.
Me: Really?
Alli: Yup J
Me: I noticed something was up when you came out and I do believe you Alli.
Alli: I know his type, big money thinks they can do or get anything they want.
Me: I don’t have big money…
Alli: I don’t want big money…  So after you left some people talked about having one more party tonight to just finish off all the food and booze from last night and the leftover food. I was planning on going.  Will I see you there?
Me:  Ohhhh idk I have a lot to do.
Alli:  Okay yea that’s no problem.  Can I at least say this, you didn’t do or say anything wrong. 
Me: Thanks, next time I’ll stay out of it.
Alli: I didn’t mean that!  I need a good knight in shining armor… ;)
Me: Okay…?
Alli: So see you tonight????? 
Me: Sure…..
Alli: Okay, well if I don’t have a good night okay? J
Me: Yea…. You too

            Honestly I wasn’t mad, just wasn’t sure what was going on and didn’t want to run around or chase someone.  I have been hurt enough to start falling for a girl that wasn’t sure what she wanted.  I laughed to my self-thinking any other guy would have had sex with her and thought what a nice time and may not have tried to keep talking to her.  I sat in bed wondering if I was too sensitive but I thought no and I love who I am.  I wanted to go, but then again I just didn’t want to see her really.  I know everything wasn’t her fault and technically we never met so it was complicated.  The day went on and I just hung around the house, I put some college football on and just relaxed.  Played a video game or two and took my mind off things.  I got a text, it was from Mel.

Mel: Hey Davey Baby!
Me: Heyyyy Mel….
Mel: Throwing another party tonight you coming or gonna mope around in your apt?
Me: I’m not moping!
Mel: Please you left last night looking like a lost Puppy…
Me: Thanks…
Mel: David, come on… Serious come on we need you there.  You and John are best friends!  We both didn’t like how you left we want to see you!
Me: Well ok…. I can come for John.
Mel: Ohh well thanks!
Me: No I didn’t mean it like that Mel you know I got love for you.
Mel: I’m teasing and I know…  Okay, one more thing.  So you know Amber right?
Me: Yea… I know her….
Mel: Well I guess she told one of her friends about you and she is coming to meet you.
Me: Mel! Really?
Mel: It was her doing not mine!  Dave, it might be good for you… You seemed down and maybe it’s time to just talk to someone new.
Me: I know you mean well but IDK.
Mel: You say hi, if you don’t like it leave…
Me: What if she doesn’t get the hint…
Mel: Then I’ll beat her ass…
Me: LOL, Ok…
Mel: Sweet, I’ll tell John, if he didn’t txt you yet already.
Me: Hey Mel...
Mel: Yea?
Me: Thanks… For everything too…
Mel: For you David, anything…

            The night came and I got dressed and this time threw a sweatshirt on over a comfortable shirt with a light jacket over that.  I dressed up a bit more and won’t lie I wanted to look really good.  I got in my car and again headed out to John and Mel’s place.  I was thinking the whole way there what to do or say.  I am starting to fall for Alli but wasn’t sure what she thought or wanted.  I also wasn’t sure if I should fall for her.  Now on top of all that there was a new girl that wanted to meet me.  Great, I thought now what the hell do I do.  I arrived and parked, as I walked up to the door I just took a few breaths and closed my eyes.  Telling myself it’s just a party and who cares right.  Just take life day by day.  I opened the door to pretty much almost the same amount of people.  I yet again said my hello’s and Mel gave me a big hug whispering in my ear “Thanks Dave for coming and don’t worry I’ll slap any bitch that pulls something”.  I laughed and said thanks, John hugged me and asked if Mel said she’ll slap someone didn’t she speech?  I replied with a yeah.  John laughed, “She just loves you man that’s all.”  I walked in further and took my jacket off and tossed it in a side room.  I made my way around just saying hi, I knew Alli was around and was working my way over to her eventually.  I got to the area she was at and again there was Trent sitting next to her thinking they were dating from the looks of his position.  She gave me the most apologetic look and I smiled said hello to them all and just hung out talking to friends.  Then Amber spots me and yells “Dave, hey!”  I said hello and she pulls her friend over by the wrist. 

Amber was cute and fun but sometimes well she made things obvious.  At this moment Mel pretty much sprinted up behind me I could tell she was giving the two girls the “Fuck him over and your dead” look.  You don’t fuck with Mel, everyone knew that.  “Hi Dave, I’m Jess” A hand extended out and I shook it.  “Hi, nice to meet you”.  She started talking and apologizing for not coming last night.  Telling me Amber said we had to meet.  She was cute I’ll admit that.  A bit shorter than me, light brown hair but had some light highlights which stood out.  She did have a nice smile, brown eyes and was in shape.  No ribs showing but healthy I would say.  She had cute jeans on with a long sleeved shirt tucked in and a light coat over that.  Alli had on cute jeans as well, a long sleeved shirt with a cute puffer vest over it.  They almost had the same outfit on but had differences that were easy to spot.  My eyes peered over at Alli who was now looking at me and Jess.  Her eyes narrowed but then stopped as Trent probably said something stupid and she had to pay attention.  I could tell Jess needed a drink per she was playing with the ice in her glass.  I offered her a new one and she walked to the kitchen with me.

 I made a few cocktails up for us and some people in line that do like my mixed drinks and we moved out of the way.  We talked for a bit and just generally exchanged basic info about our lives, the standard stuff.  I almost stopped thinking about Alli completely.  I was doing ok and Jess was really nice.  I could tell she was interested because she paid attention to me and showed this by responding with real answers not just nodding and smiling.  Jess was really nice and funny I will admit it was refreshing to speak to her.  She had a lot of interesting things to talk about and had just an overall good vibe to her.  She got a bit close a few times but I just worked around it, I wasn’t upset she came in close but just didn’t want things to get weird.  We just met and even though she was cute and nice I still wanted to be safe.  People would walk near us and she would use this opportunity to keep inching closer to me to let them by.  Like I said, she was nice but with everything happening I wasn’t sure.  I bet I could have sneaked a way and learned more or even pushed a kiss but I didn’t want to.  For the first time in months I felt the feeling of caring for someone again and wanting to work on that.  We continued talking a bit about how I know some of the people at the party and Amber our mutual friend.  She smiled telling me she can’t believe we both know Amber and never met.  Then smiled sipping her drink as her eyes squinted and she smirked as she sipped.  I just laughed telling her funny how that is.  She then put her hand on my arm lowering it to my hand.  I wasn’t sure exactly what she was doing or where she was going but I heard the back door open and saw John.   

           
John stepped inside from the backyard yelling inside, “Yo where are my pyros at?!”  Duty calls I said to Jess and excused myself.  Everyone came out as we were starting the fire.  Amber was whispering to Jess and Jess giggled.  I didn’t pay attention to it because I had to get the fire started so I had to focus on that.  Alli came out and sat down and Trent came out behind her smiling.  I got the fire finally lit and the crowd cheered!  Brittany goes “See Jess, good with his hands and knows how to light a fire.”  Amber and Brittany both smile as Jess raises her eyebrows and takes a long sip of her drink.  Mel gave them both a glare like one more I’m warning you!  Amber settled down and the crowd all laughed and hollered at my expense. 

Jess sat on the edge of my large wooden Adirondack chair trying slowly to get me to have her slide on my lap.  Something I just didn’t really know if I wanted.  She was nice but she was moving fast I will admit.  The fire got larger and everyone just hung out.  Alli looked over a few times at me now with a semi angry stare but more of a sadden look.  Amber got up and walked by Jess bumping her in my lap.  “Wups, sorry Jess!”  Amber smirked as she saw Jess fall to my lap.  I moved my drink quick and Jess acted confused but I could tell this was planned.  I asked Jess if she was ok and she smiled telling me she was fine.  I told her I was fine as well and no drinks were spilled.  She didn’t even try to get back off my lap, however I didn’t really care at this point.  Mel started to get up and John pulled her down.  I could tell he wanted to let me handle this.  Jess moved a bit and got comfortable putting an arm around my shoulders and rubbing them.  I won’t lie she was very cute and was being aggressive but sometimes I find that sexy.  If a girl wants something then why not just let it be known.  After a few minutes I put my hand on her side and she started talking to me smiling.  I looked over and saw Alli was now on Trent’s lap as well so at this point I figured what happened was over and we were moving on.  My stomach was all over the place.  I mean Jess was really nice and attractive as well as she showed interest in me but Alli and I had unfinished business, at least I thought.  I then saw Trent move his hands to her lap and slide them up her sides.  I guess I just had enough, I needed to have a second so I made a joke about needing a drink and Jess stood up.

  Jess asked if I can make her another drink as well.  I said sure and she winked to Amber giving her a quick smile that I just happen to catch.  Mel however didn’t catch this but Alli did.  Alli stood up asking for one too and Jess said “Okay, I’ll bring you one back.”  Alli sat back down as Trent started pulling at her.  Amber giggled and said “Yea Alli sit down and enjoy Trent.”  I honestly don’t think Amber had bad intentions and she didn’t know about what Alli and I knew so I never held that against her.  Trent loved that, he put his hands on her waist and pulled her back down on his lap.  “Yea Alli, relax a bit.”  He said this with a smug smile on his face.  I had enough and just walked away and inside the house.  Jess ran up behind catching up to me telling me she would help me out.  She reached for my hand and started to take it as we went inside. 
I went in and started making some drinks, Jess now a bit different, more open almost trying to put moves on like no tomorrow.  She was pretty tipsy now so I just played that off.  She got close and started to tickle me when I heard a door.  It was Alli, “So where’s this drink I was promised?”  Jess a bit snarky said “Oh sorry we got a bit distracted.”  She then giggled and almost fell, I reached and held her keeping her up a bit.  Alli who was just a bit shorter than me but taller than Jess walks over.  They both probably worked out however Alli could put her down no problem.  Plus I’m pretty sure she was part Irish so I wouldn’t mess with that temper.  Alli walked right up to Jess and I could just tell Alli was now standing her ground.  I let go and continued to finish the drinks I started letting them figure this mess out.  Jess starting to sober up a bit and realizing she wouldn’t win turned and smiled at me saying “I gotta pee anyway, wait for me?”  She ran her finger from my neckline down to my stomach and giggled.  Then she untucked her under shirt and gave me a smile and bit her lower lip showing off the lower section of her stomach.  Then whispered I can stop up if I want to in a bit.   She then walked upstairs per the downstairs bathroom was taken.

Alli and I were eye to eye, “What the hell Alli?” What!? She said yelling at me “I wanted my drink.”  We stood there for a few seconds and I looked down breaking eye contact.  I turned saying “I knew coming was a bad idea.”  I walked down the hall to the spare room to get my jacket, Alli came in behind me slamming the door.  I turned, “NO, you don’t get to do this” she expressed.  You can’t just walk into my life and then just walk out like I don’t have any feelings for you.  I yelled “What!?... I tried to talk to you but you played it off!”  "I have a wall OKAY!"  She shouted as her eyes now swelling up and tears forming.  “It’s down and I’m absolutely crazy about you and if that little bitch touches you again I’m gonna break her hands so she can’t touch anything again!”  My eyes widen, tears now pouring down Alli’s face.  “So that’s it huh, you meet a new guy and it’s nothing big, some girl meets me and you flip shit!”  I felt bad she was crying but had to stand my ground.  It’s not like that she cried out as she wiped her eyes.  "I don’t like Trent you know that."  She kept crying as words fumbled out.  "Then why didn’t you just blow Trent off and…" I stopped to her cutting me off.  “What kiss you?”  “We never technically met remember!”  I know I said, I’m sorry.  I wasn’t happy with him near you or how he talked to you or acted.  She slowed down and composed herself, or tried to.  He’s a jerk and all I thought about was running over to you and hugging you telling him I like you and to take a hike, she was now full on sobbing.  “Then why did you just make is sound like we were friends!?”  Alli looked at me still crying, “I wasn’t sure what to say, how do we tell everyone we already know each other?”  I told her I was just confused going into the night especially after the last party.  She continued crying telling me she knows and feels bad she didn’t want to come off to strong or anything.  I lower my voice telling her she should have just been up front with me.

I walked over and held her.  "Alli I’m sorry" I said, “I didn’t want to be the wuss to cave and just start falling.  I never meant for all this to happen. I just want to tell you I am crazy about you. I didn’t want anyone else with you, I’m sorry.”  She then apologized as well stating she just has a wall and it never felt like this before.  She went on to explain how she felt like she was a puddle in my hands and how I made her feel so amazing.  I lifted her head and told her all about Jess and how she was brought here by Amber.  I didn’t want to meet her, I just wanted you, I started tearing up.  I wiped the tears from her eyes and she said “Really?”  I pronounced yes, “Alli I’m crazy about you and want to be with you and you only!”  I then kissed her eyes and tasted the salty tears as she smiled.  Her knees buckled I held her up as her arms went around me and kissed me back.

Our lips touched and her tears fell, still this time however I held her harder.  Her knees buckled but from the fact that we are trying to work things out.  I held her a bit more thinking she may not be able to stand I could feel the pressure from her body on mine.  I then stepped back and asked her why all this then?  She told me she didn’t know and saw that girl hitting on me all night and once she fell in my lap she lost it.  She looked at me deeper, “I didn’t give Trent my number Amber invited him again tonight.  I wanted to flirt with you but she is trying to set us both up, with other people!”  She stopped and said “All I want is you too Dave.”  She looked down, “Do you have feelings for this girl?”  I walked back up to her.  I moved her chin up and told her no, I told her I had feelings for her.  I then said, “Now are you ready to put your guard down and take a chance?”  Her eyes and cheeks still wet from crying as she let out a big yes.  I smiled and kissed her on the lips this time. She stopped and looked deep in my eyes.  I then kissed her deep this time our mouths open and just ran my hands up her back.  Her saliva felt so good to taste again, mixed with the saltiness of her tears.  She moaned as we moaned as we kissed just being happy that we figured some things out.  She hugged me tight and then stopped to look at me deeply.

 "Take me home, I want to go home with you," she said.  I kissed her again and said “You got it."  I kissed her tears away then gave her one more passionate kiss and big hug.  Just then the door opened fast.  Alli steps back looking down wiping her eyes I look over saying, “Don’t you knock?”  Mel stood in the door, “It is my house”.  I apologized, “I didn’t see you Mel”.  “Everything Okay in here?”  She looked in my direction for her protection ran deep with me.  “Yea we're good hun.”  Alli walked out thanking her for the fun night.  Mel replied “Anytime” I walked by with my jacket and she grabbed my wrist.  “Take care of her Dave, she’s a good one, I just know it.”  "I will, I promise Mel."  “Can you cover for us?”  She smiled and said “Get outta here, I got you.”  I hugged her and thanked her for everything.  I left holding Alli’s hand as we snuck out the front door and to my car.  I opened her door and she got in.

She complemented on my car and we left.  She was settled by the time we started driving.  I apologized telling her I didn’t want her to see my car like this for the first time and that it was supposed to be on happier occasions.  I asked about how she arrived and she told me she got a ride so we don’t have to worry about her car there.  The drive home was a bit quiet I just held her hand and we just tried to regroup.  It was one eventful evening after all.  We both apologized for everything and with the circumstances and how we really met, honestly didn’t have to.  She gave me directions to her place and continued on holding my hand telling me this was a big mess.  I squeezed her hand telling her it was ok and we worked it all out.  I pulled up and parked.  “What a night” I exhaled…  She said "what a mess, everyone probably things we’re crazy."  I laughed "ehh let them."  I looked over, “So what about Trent?”  She smiled and told me she doesn’t even care.  She then replies, “What about Jess, she did try to get you join her in the bathroom.”  I laughed saying, “Yea well that’s our thing.”  I leaned over and she shoots me a smile before kissing me.  She leans back asking if I will walk her to her front door.

  “Well I wouldn’t be a gentleman if I didn’t walk you to your door right?”  Alli smiled and opened her door.  We get to her door and she thanked me again for everything and just understanding.  “So are you going to head back to the party?”  She looked down at the ground as she said this.  I move her chin up and look her in the eyes, “No everything I want is right in front of me.”  She smiles and hugs me, then kisses me deeply.  She takes her keys and unlocks her door pulling me in and kissing me.  When we got in we almost fell over. She shut and locked it and just started kissing me.  Our clothes hit the floor and before we were half way down her hallway.  When we reached her bedroom we were fully naked.  I pinned her against her hall wall and just pushed my body against hers.  She exhaled, “I need you so bad Dave.”  I kept her in the hall as she begged and tried to get me to her bedroom.  She then jumped up and wrapped her legs around me, “Get me to my bed now…”  I pushed her door open and walked to the bed I brought her down gently and she smiled.  Her body was so beautiful, my hands were all over her touching every part of her.  She moaned as I ran them up and down her body letting her know I wanted her more than anything.  She looked up at me with her amazing eyes, “Make love to me.”  I looked at her and didn’t even hesitate as I said, “Absolutely.”

 I started on her neck and she moaned, working down her chest and staying as I spent my time focusing on both her amazing breasts.   She laid back and just let me take control.  We touched each other all over and everything tingled.  Her body was so beautiful. I kissed her stomach and started to lick her till she pulled me up telling me she needs me in her right now.  I looked her deep in the eyes inches from penetrating and said I don’t wanna be inside just anyone.  I want to feel my girlfriend.  Her eyes watered up saying “really?”  I said of course, she looked up and said then enter your girlfriend and feel her warmth.  I did and she cried out how good her boyfriend feels. 

She felt so amazing and squeezed me as I slide in and out.  She was tight but we fit together perfectly.  I moved in and out as she moaned and cried out wrapping her legs now as tight around me as she could.  Her nails dug into my back and I felt my skin almost giving way.  We never put anything on, it was too late at this point.  We needed to feel each other so bad and a barrier couldn’t be there.  I needed to feel her warmth, her body, fluids everything.  She needed to feel my skin my hardness and fluids.  I lost control and just finished. I finished faster than ever but she didn’t care one bit, the sooner I finished the better she felt like her body was so irresistible and I couldn’t hold back.  Once I moaned I was cuming she cried out, “cum in me, give me everything.”  As I came I felt her squeeze her insides tightening and she cried out she felt me and my fluids.  Her body was so warm and finishing was so easy.  I loved cuming in her it just felt so right.   I just kept finishing until finally I stopped I must have given her the biggest load because the finish was amazing and lasted so long.  I finished so strong and just filled her body with my warmth.  I kept moving and kissing her feeling her flex.  Her legs were so tight around me I felt her feet by my shoulders I was so deep in her.  I moaned telling her I’m not stopping until she finished and I kept thrusting deeper and harder in her as she moaned and cried out.  She ran her nails over my back and shoulders as she screamed to fuck her.  She started to cry out she was cuming and I just pumped harder giving her all I could.  I moaned telling her to cum all over me, to mark her boyfriend and just let go.  She finally with one last moan and finished hard.  I moaned and told her I wanted her fluids so bad and to give me everything she let out a few more cries before bringing her legs down and just breathing hard.

I kissed her telling her that was the most amazing sex I ever had in my life.  She caught her breath as she told me she was thinking the same thing.  I stayed inside her a few minutes feeling her warmth as we kissed and cooled down.  She told me I can stay in her as long as I want.  I eventually moved out of her slowly and rolled to my back as she moaned and laid on my chest.  “What was that” I expressed, she replied back breathing "That was amazing.”  I laughed it wasn't long that’s for sure.  Alli kissed me and said that we both go off so everyone’s job was done!  I started to doze and quickly opened my eyes, I started to sit up and Alli stopped me bringing me down asking me to stay.  I looked at her and said of course.  She hugged me tightly and curled up on my chest. We were both naked and tangled up in our arms and sheets.  I slept the entire night and didn’t wake up till later that morning. 

I woke up to a mess of reddish hair in my face.  I brought myself closer to her back which was facing me. Putting my arms around her and kissing her right shoulder she awoke.  "Hey you" she said softly.  I replied "Hey Girlfriend".  She smiled and said I love when you call me that.  She sat up and told me to relax, she smiled looking down there must have been a few red marks on and around her chest from where I sucked, and made marks.

I then smiled and asked her about her cute tattoo on her back shoulder.  She giggled ohh just some college fun I guess.  She had a small green clover tattoo about the size of quarter or a bit bigger.  She explained yes she was part Irish and wanted to do something cute and classy.  I thought it was really sexy.  I can't believe I missed it i said.  Well she replied you were focused on other areas...  I laughed because that was so true.  She got up and stood in front of the bed her beautiful naked body showing, giving me a full turn around.  "There now you have seen it all".  "You are absolutely beautiful, inside and out."  She smiled and blushed, I asked if she would get more tattoos.  "Umm I don't know maybe?"  Well I don't have any yet but I think maybe one day it could happen.  Stay in bed she said as she put on some sweats, a tee shirt and my hoodie. 

A bit later she came in with a plate.  It had eggs, toast, bacon and some tater tots on it.  "Breakfast is served!"  "Wow, amazing sex and breakfast?"  She laughed and said "yea, told you I was a catch."  She came back one more time with some juice and we sat up in bed with our food sharing a plate.  I got up after we were done eating and went to the hall way laughing.  She asked what was so funny.  I replied that our cloths were all over her floor.  I put my pants on and my shirt.  Crawled back in bed and kissed Alli.  She looked in my eyes, very deeply, “Stay the day with me Dave.”  "Really?" I replied.  "Yea, stay in bed the whole day. We can just watch movies and not care about anything" she said.  She looked and said it can be our first day as a couple.  Ok I replied with a smile and cuddled back up to her.  I grabbed our phones and turned them on.  They both blew up with messages from all our friends asking if we were ok and what happened.  Jess and Trent didn't have our numbers so we didn't have to hear from them but they were asking about us via other friends.  Some comments were if we were honestly ok some were rude and upset that we left.  Mel however texted me saying "Don't worry I covered for you delete everything and remember what I told you".  Alli looked over my shoulder, "Remember what" she said looking at me now.  "Before we walked out she told me not to let you go, that you were special."  Alli blushed and said "Really… Ohh I love Mel! She does look out for you."  I replied with a yea we have been friends for a long time.  Alli said "Well now you have me to look after you".  I kissed her and smiled.  I asked if her wall was still down.  She looked back and said yea probably down for good now.  I said its ok we'll build a new wall together for both of us.  She kissed me one more time and said deal. 

We spend the day just relaxing in bed talking about our past, our families and taking time to eat and just nap.  Don't get me wrong we still had sex about 3 more times each one more intense than the last.  When nightfall got close I sighed and said well I do have to work tomorrow and you do to.  She said I know, but this was so much fun.  I got my stuff and she walked me to the door.  As I walked out she says "Choose the right girl to go home with huh?"  I smiled and said "I always planned on choosing you.”  Alli blushed very deep this time. 

"Dave wait" she yelled as I was heading to my car.  She started to remove my hoodie.  I stopped her saying, “Just hold it for me.”  She pulled it back down and hugged the sweatshirt tight and smelled it.  “Okay, if you say so!”  I got in my car gave her one more wave and headed home.  The weekend was a wild one but it all ended well.  Alli and I were older so playing games were just not our thing.  Sure it took a little tears and yelling to get our point across but we both liked each other and didn't say it.  Now a couple I was so happy.  How to tell our friends now.  I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it laughing as I played some music in my car and drove home with the window down letting the fall air fill my car.


I got home and cleaned up my place a bit and did some things to get ready for the week to start and Alli texted me.  She told me going forward we are a couple and no matter what party we go to we show it.  I reply telling her sounds good and tell her I am glad we talked and just figured everything out.  She told me she did to and that she is so happy with everything and even with the difficult start we still made it.  We texted a bit more as the night drew on and then I told her to have a good day tomorrow and to have a good night.  She did the same and I got ready for bed.  I thought to myself what a crazy weekend, Alli and I were official and already spent our first night as a couple.  I wasn’t worried and knew we would go slow and just take our time.  We didn’t have to get married or anything and if things don’t work out we tried right.  I was happy and then drifted off to sleep.  

Next Chapter:  Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment