Thursday, January 25, 2018

Chapter 10: Dinner with Friends

               “Allison!” you hear someone call out, Jenn and Kim come over to give her a big hug and tell her she looks amazing.  They hug me after and say how nice it is to see me. They giggle whispering about our date night and how Allison was very happy with it.  I smirked and said I hoped she didn’t give up to many details. They giggled and Jenn said “Just enough to know you’re an amazing catch.”  The guys came over and said their hello’s, it was nice to see them both again, they were really cool to talk to at the Halloween Party.  I ordered a drink but only got Alli a Ginger ale for her stomach.  “Here you go love, Ginger for my Ginger.”  I chuckled and she rolled her eyes, I know she hates those jokes and fair enough she isn’t classified as a Ginger but don’t feel bad she busts my balls to you know.  I thanked both Chris and Jenn for allowing me to come to their wedding on short notice.  They both smiled and Chris said “Of course man!”  Jenn said, “Well somebody needs to keep an eye on our Allison.”  All of a sudden Jenn’s name was called, it was the hostess.  They brought us over to our table and we all sat down.  Looking over the menu and sipping my drink wondering what looks good.  The place was very nice a steak house.  I do enjoy a good steak here and there but couldn’t eat one weekly, it would be just too much red meat.  I went with a Rib Eye and Allison had a chicken salad.  “Thanks," I looked over as she ordered. She smiled, “What?”  I joked about going to the gym after dinner and she took my hand.  “Stop its one meal and I love you the way you are.”  Just then both girls’ eyes widened and they both let out a big “AWEEEEEE”.  Alli smiled and said that yes we were there now.  They all stopped and said they are so happy for us.  Chris laughed saying, "Well you know what they say, first comes love, then goes your paycheck.”  Jenn hit his shoulder as he looked at her ring.  He gave a just kidding after to lighten the mood.  I decided to play hero and say in a low loving voice, “If Alli would take me as her husband I would thank God every day when I woke.”  Jenn and Kim now almost in tears looking over at their dates.  Billy looked over saying “Thanks man…” I said "Anytime!"  I looked over at Alli who was holding back tears and leaned in and said “You don’t have to say that.”  I replied with, “It wasn’t for show, I mean that.”  Her eyes were on the border of just dropping rivers of water.  She kissing me saying “I love you so much.”  I replied with a love you too.

            We ordered dinner and just talked, the guys and I joked and drew closer as I could tell Billy and Chris were starting to grow very fond of me.  The girls on the other hand loved me, I took care of their best friend and was sweet too.  We had an after dinner drink and just relaxed, Alli started to feel better but still stuck with something to calm her stomach.  After, Chris and Jenn asked us to go back to their house.  We paid the bill and Alli thanked me for dinner.  I held her hand and told her "That’s ok she can get the next one."  Of course in a serious voice she replied with an “I would.”  Laughing I said "I know that’s what I love, you help me on that front."  She smiled saying “We’re a team right?”  I agreed and kissed her forehead as we headed out.  In the car before we left I asked how she was feeling.  She said a lot better and it must have passed then whispered in my ear that she has never wanted me more than ever than tonight.  My eyes widened and I said “Really… We have to go to Jenn and Chris’s house now.” She smiled and said "I know, just wanted to tease you. Don’ worry I have a surprise for you.”  I smiled saying ok and we left.  We got to Jenn and Chris’s house and walked in kicked our shoes off and relaxed.  They had a very beautiful house and I told them so.  Chris replied with “This is why we don’t throw the Halloween party here.”  I laughed and agreed with him on that.  We all sat down and Chris got me a beer.  Alli passed per she was thirsty for water she advised to him.  The next hour we just talked and talked.  The girls talked about the wedding that was in February to come and the bachelorette party.  Chris stepped in saying he was having his bachelor party and wanted me to come.  I told him sure Billy jumped in saying it would be so much fun and Chris has cool friends we would all get along.  The girls asked Alli if we met each other’s parents yet.  She replied with a smile and a no but soon. They know about each of us but we still have to meet them.  I took her hand saying I was excited and we are soon. 

            Alli excused herself to use the bathroom and came back.  She sat really close to me and when everyone looked at Jenn as she was talking I felt a hand in my pocket.  I looked down then up to Alli smiling.  I got up to get another beer and my phone went off.  It read, “Get another beer or go home to…”  I looked in my pocket, a very sexy pair of red underwear came out.  "Shit!" I thought as I put them back and texted her right away.  “I want to go home right now!”  She replied with a smiley face.  I came in and the guys wondered where my beer was.  Alli stepped in advising it was her fault, she wasn’t feeling well and they all understood and it was late.  We said our goodbyes and the guys said they would reach out to me about the party and hanging out as well.  We got to our car and as I was driving away Alli said “I take it you got my text.”  I replied “Yes and your hot underwear.”  She smiled telling me it was so hard to wear them around me and that they usually come off anyway so why not early.  She went on to telling me how amazing our date was so she had something for me.  She slid her hand up under her dress and started moaning.  I go “Alli, what the!”  She kept moaning telling me she needed my warmth so bad and how wet she was.  Longer and deeper she rubbed not letting me see her.  She leaned her car seat back and moaned hard this time, “Dave you need to get home I need you now!”  She then slide out her soaking wet fingers, took one and licked it clean then gave me the other.  She complemented my tinted windows as she then unbuckled my pants.  She gave me one more smile before pulling me out and licking me.  She moved over and took me deep, licking, sucking and kissing me as I tried so hard to focus on the road.  “Alli you gotta be kidding me.”  She stopped and moaned, "What, should I stop?"  I replied with a long nooooo. She went back to work going hard and deep moaning.  I told her we were almost home and I was close.  She stopped telling me she wants my warmth in her.  We got out at my place and as we went inside, I shut and locked my door.  I then turned to see Alli drop her dress to my hallway floor.   

She was there in just a bra and gave me the deepest look of seduction I’ve ever seen, dropping her glasses down a bit and looking at me.  She needed me in her more than anything.  She slowly turned and walked to my room. As she did, I saw her black sexy bra fall to the floor the only thing she had on were a couple pieces of jewelry, her sexy tattoo and her glasses.  I entered the bedroom undressing and there she was tangled up in the sheets smiling.  I was naked and now kissing her. We told each other we loved each other and I slowly entered her, she was on top sitting up.  She put my hands on my stomach and moaned to fuck her all night, just stay in her warmth all night.  I told her how safe, warm and perfect she felt.  She came down and I held her ass, moaning to fuck me.  “Fuck me Alli, Fuck me I moaned.  She wrapped her legs under and around mine forcing me to stay in her.  My hands loved her ass and I kept moaning how nice it was and to just keep fucking me harder and harder.  I started to cum and she cried out and moaned to give her every drop.  After I cooled down, she started riding me hard.  She knew she was going to get off and I was going to make sure she would.

 She started getting very deep into it and pounding turned harder.  Alli was fucking me so hard I held her ass for control. Her nails dug my shoulders and she bit her lip.  We kissed and kissed and she started to cum.  I screamed out to cum on me which made her even hotter.  She finally slowed down breathing heavily.  Our foreheads touched as she told me that might be our best yet.  She collapsed on me telling me she couldn’t move.  I told her I didn’t care.  We ended up both falling asleep right there.  A bit later we both woke, me now not hard anymore started to slide out of her.  She woke to me kissing her, “You fell asleep in me?”  She asked as I said I did and it was perfect. "You are so comfortable."  She kissed me, her eyes told me everything.  Like that has never happened.  I told her I would sleep in her any day and she replied saying I always could.  We got up, brushed our teeth and got ready for bed. Alli now had some things at my place like a toothbrush and such.  We got some PJs on and of course she put mine on.  We passed out right then and slept till morning. 

In the morning sun Alli rolled over and kissed me asking she wasn’t sure what happened but that was amazing.  I told her she was absolutely amazing, "you have the hottest ass you know that?" I said.  She smiled saying “Yea your hands were on it all night as I fucked you. Maybe today I’ll let you do me from behind you so can see it."  “That sounds amazing.” I said. We got up and she went to the bathroom. She probably had so much of my fluid in her she had to get it out I thought.  I came in her for what felt like minutes.  I got us breakfast and came back in.  There she was, sitting on my bed wearing nothing but one of my dress shirts.  She smiled saying “How about we skip breakfast?”  I put the plate down and went over to her.  I kissed her deeply and she stood on her knees.  I kissed her neck and pulled the shirt off, she stripped my PJ bottoms off and went to all fours.  I said “You ok for round two?” She turned back saying “You gonna fuck me from behind or not?”
 I got behind her and slid in, holding her sides.  I only felt her from behind once at the Halloween party but this was different.  She was completely naked I saw every inch of her this time. Staring at her sexy tattoo, she caught me and said “Do you like it?” I told her I love it and one day I may pull out and mark it.  She moaned asking to please do some day.  I had my hands on her sides moaning because the feeling was so intense and just kept yelling out to fuck her.  She turned and moaned “Like looking at that ass don’t you?”  I must have been in the moment because all I remember is saying “I do, I want to fuck it too, just want to fuck your ass.”  Her eyes widened but then came back down in a sexy way.  She thought about it and I kept going trying not to realize if I messed up the moment.  She started moaning, “Maybe one day I’ll let you in.”  She was totally cool right after I said that and then I just filled her.  I came so hard I scratched her back and held her shoulders.  After I slid out, we both collapsed.  I said breathing “I can get you off I just need a second.” She laughed putting her arm on my chest saying “You're fine, you pounded me good.”  She continued on tell me she felt my hand on her tattoo, I told her it was so sexy to touch as I was in her. 

She was laying on me asking if we could just rest today, running her finger across my heavily breathing chest.  Having gotten absolutely fucked as hard as I did last night then plowing her the next morning drained us both.  We spent the day in bed, her stomach was better but had moments of illness.  When she was getting ready to go she said “What about meeting each other’s family for Thanksgiving?"  I replied "That would be nice, intimidating but sure."  She kissed my cheek and said “Great I’ll see what times are good and we can talk.”  She made her way out and pulled her underwear from my pants that were on the floor.  “Guess I’ll need these back.”  I smiled as she put them in her bag.  She laughed saying “Now I have to go home and ice my vagina.”  “Alli!”  She looked at me, “Well you fucked me pretty damn good last night and today!" Grabbing her ass over her pants I kissed her saying “And fucked me good you did.”  She smiled per she knew she did well and pleased her boyfriend as well as pleased herself.  I walked her to the door, “So about what I said.”  She looked back, “Yea?”  "I didn’t mean to make you nervous I just really was in the moment.”  She looked back thinking, “Ohh…" giggling "you mean wanting my ass.”  I looked down at the floor, “Yeah that, it’s just you really have the hottest ass I have ever seen.”  Smiling and partly cutting me off she said as she ran her fingers over one of her ears and smiled saying, “I didn’t say no did I?”  I looked up, “Well I guess not.”  She smiled and kissed me saying, “I guess you have your answer then and maybe should start thinking about ways to ease into the idea.”  She winked then kissed me again walking away extremely seductively teasing me with her amazing figure and ass.  She totally knew I was staring at her walking away and I didn’t care.   We were both each other’s prizes and after last night nobody was about to drive a wedge between us.  I went back into my family room to a new text, it was Alli.  “I love you so much.”  I replied with an “I love you so much too.”

Next Chapter: A Couple Emerges

No comments:

Post a Comment