Thursday, February 15, 2018

Chapter 14: What will be, will be….

           I didn’t really speak to Alli at all the next two weeks and it killed me.  I tried to just not think about things but my mind raced.  I haven’t reached out to anyone still, no friends or family just because this was something we had to do.  I wondered who she was speaking to and what she was saying.  What she was thinking. All week I wondered what was going through her head.  The next week went even slower and more painful as we barely spoke, I didn’t eat much and work just felt like it took forever.  I never felt two weeks go by so long in my life.  It was absolutely horrible. I didn’t sleep or anything, just thought about Alli and how I could be there for her.  Friday came and it was cold and rainy.  Not cold enough for snow but cold enough for it to be a pain in the ass.  Rain in December sucks in case you never felt it.  We were about halfway to Christmas and this was how my month was going, it was horrible.  I left work and got some shopping done, I needed food and my kitchen was empty.  After cleaning up and putting everything away my phone beeped, it was a text from Alli…

Alli: Hey…
Me: Hey…
Alli: How are you doing?
Me: How do you think?
Alli: Good point, sorry.
Alli: Can we talk?
Me: I’d like that...

            All of a sudden I heard a knock at my door.  I put my phone down wondering who it could be and answered it.  There in the pouring rain stood Alli. She was shivering, holding two huge suitcases.  Her car parked out front I could tell it was packed with tons of stuff.  She looked at me, her eyes watering.  We stood there until she broke the silence.  “You meant what you said right?”  I moved out of the way and told her to get in here.  She walked in and dropped her bags she looked freezing and soaking wet.  She hugged me, soaked to the bone and crying, “I’m Sorry Dave, I got scared.”  “Shhh, it’s ok.”  I rubbed her head, she gripped me so tightly almost crushing me.  She cried telling me she can’t imagine raising this child separately or with anyone else.  "You are the father and it will need us both," she said.  She backed up and wiped her eyes.  “So I didn’t renew my lease and packed literally everything but my large furniture which I sold. I turned my key in and now everything I have are in these bags and in my car.  I literally have no place to go and all I thought about was being with you.  Giving up everything to be with you. I love you so much David. I want us to be a family and I’m sorry for the past two weeks and what I put you though.” She went on telling me she just decided to do all this this a few days after I left but I didn’t care.  She was crying and trying to dry her eyes. 

She went on “If you honestly are upset or need time I can find a hotel or go to my parents. I will fully understand I promise.”  I went and grabbed a towel and started to dry her off.  I rubbed her shoulders and wrapped the towel around her shoulders and held her.  She was shivering even with a jacket on.  She told me she sat in her car for a while then outside my door getting wet just wondering if I would even want to see her.  She looked at me, “David say something!”  She cried and I smiled stepping back pulling my spare key out of a drawer.  I took her keys out of her hands and placed the key on the ring.  I looked at her and just said, “Welcome Home.”   Tears now pouring down her face and she hugged me.  She cried, “After everything I said and did you go and do this, why?"  “I love you Allison. I’m going to be here for you and we’re going to be ok."  I wiped her eyes and brought her to the couch.  I sat her down and ran out to her car and brought her things in trip by trip till it was empty and her stuff filled the family room.

            I locked her car and then our apartment door.  I looked at her and said, "we’ll that’s everything, we officially live together."  She smiled but cried asking if I was sure.  I went over and kissed her telling her this is one of our best moments.  I made her a cup of tea and she relaxed getting some dry clothes on and sipping it.  We took some time putting her stuff away and eventually she got most of it setup.   She took a long bath and then put PJ’s on. She hugged me in bed, she was doing much better but looked up and said “You are going to get sick of me so fast.”  Laughing I said, “Maybe, but I love you more than you could ever annoy me.”  She smiled and kissed me.  It was very late and we both had one long night, we fell asleep, finally she was back in my arms.

            That night I woke up to her rubbing my back, she was awake and started kissing me softly.  This turned into more passionate and deeper kissing.  Before we knew it I was pulling her clothes off, we were both naked faster than ever.  She whispered “I need you in me David, I need to feel you.”  I played with her as I kissed her neck and chest, I got her wet enough to enter and slide all the way in.  She cried out with the deepest passionate moan.  I said, “Well we don’t need protection now.”  She laughed saying “What will happen, I’ll get pregnant?”  I was glad she laughed and was feeling better.  I went slowly and deep her moans were more intense than ever.  The connection was like none I ever felt.  For the first time we made love while our child grew in side her.  The connection was so strong her legs around my back sliding up.  Her feet almost touched my shoulders.  I was all the way in she kept moaning to fill her, connect with her.  I then sat up, both our naked bodies wrapped up in each other and our sheets.  I took my hands and placed them on her stomach.  This was the first time I touched her belly after the news broke.  Her head tilted back as my skin touched hers.  She closed her eyes and moaned, “Dave.”  I held my hands there and she placed her hands on mine.  I looked down and she opened her eyes.  “We’re having a baby.”  She smiled and said back, “We are.” I started to move again in her going in and out keeping all our hands on her stomach. 

I was going so deep I started moaning.  I then came down and kissed her telling her I was so close to finishing.  She wrapped her legs around my body tightly not letting me go and cried out to cum in her, and always cum in her.  I drove deep and then lost control I told her I loved her as I grinded hard she said it back telling me to keep going. I grinded her as deep I as I could till I cried out, “I’m cumming Alli, I’m cumming!”  A few seconds after she cried out, “Yes I’m cumming too!”  She cried this and her legs crushed my body as we both came together.  We came at the same time that night as we kissed and just our bodies touched and wrapped up in each other.  It was such a connection I never in my life felt.

When we finally both stopped she moaned we did it.  We came together.  I kissed her still inside her telling her we did.  I eventually slide out, our sheets soaked with sweat and fluids.  She looked up at me asking if it was weird making love to her pregnant.  I told her she will get only sexier and I will probably need it more.  I told her it was amazing and that I will want to be inside her until this baby is out.  She blushed telling me good because she may need sex daily.  She then looked over at me almost cyring, “No regrets?”  I smiled and said, "none…"  She smiled and replied "me either."  She passed out on my chest, we were both so exhausted but so satisfied.  We woke up late the next day wrapped up in our sheets and both naked.  We had nothing to do that day and now that we lived together whatever we needed to do we now could do together or at least have one place to go to.  I leaned down and kissed her stomach and said good morning.  She woke and smiled telling me I better kiss her stomach a lot.  I smiled telling her I would wake her up this way if she wanted.    
           
            I made her some tea as she cleaned up in the bathroom, getting dressed and brushing her teeth.  Placing some of her items in our bathroom.  She came out and said “Well at least you have a spare room for the nursery.”  I smiled and opened the door.  She peeked inside and started crying.  The room was very clean and had hardwood floors with a nice big soft area rung in the center.  In the corner was an old but beautiful rocking chair.  She walked in and I told her my Mom gave it to me.  She used it to rock my sister and I.  There were a few things like a dresser and some other areas to put things as well as getting it baby proofed.  “We have a nursery.”  She said softly and turned kissing me.  Alli now crying harder because I was getting the room prepped.  I told her I was going to get this set for the baby but I’m so glad we can now do it together.  She turned around hugging me tightly.  I love it she said and we can setup the rest together.  We got something to eat then put some of her stuff away or started making arrangements to donate or sell.  She walked over to the couch and sat down, again starting to cry.  I walked over to see her holding the picture frame she got me, in it was our first picture.  She looked at me, “When did you do this?”  I told her last week and that no matter what I wanted a picture of us in my place.  She put it down and got up to kiss me thanking me again for everything.  She told me she wants to fill our walls with pictures. 

 I promised her we will get a house after saving up.  She said okay and will help me now with my bills.  I appreciated that because she did make more than me but to just work together is something we now needed to do.  We sat on the couch Saturday, Alli laid her feet over my lap as she sipped her tea looking around our new place.  I looked and asked her what do you want to do today?  She replied “I don’t care, as long as I’m with you.”  I laughed saying, “You know Alli, you didn’t have to get Pregnant to move in.”  She lifted her foot and brought it down on my lap hard then squinted her eyes.  There was a loud thud and I moaned ouch! I laughed harder, “I was kidding sweetie.”  "Ha… Ha…" she replied sarcastically.  I couldn’t mess with her cause she was holding hot tea and she knew she was safe pointing to her belly and smiling “You want more kids ?"she asked as her foot was right about my lap ready to come down on my groin.  I smiled looking at her deep in the eyes, “Only with you.”  Her eye’s dropped and she placed her foot down and said “Really, you want more with me? We don’t have our first yet.”  I looked at her and said I already know were going to be fine.  She smiled telling me I was so sweet.

            I started to rub her feet and she looked at me smiling telling me “Awee thank you.”  We just spent the day relaxing and resting.  I watched TV and rubbed her feet as she was on the couch bundled up with a blanket dozing in and out.  I did tell Alli we need a game plan not only to care for our child but we need to think about how to tell everyone who knows we just have been dating for a month or so.  She closed her eyes and told me we would, but today we will rest.  I agreed continuing to rub her feet.  We ended up getting dinner that night and I asked her what made her do all this and what she did and thought about the past few weeks.  She told me she thought a lot and that she did seek out a friend.  I asked who and she told me she would tell me all about later.  She told me it was nothing for me to get nervous or jealous about, just someone who always had good advice and could keep a secret.  I told her that was fine and when she was ready to tell me she can.  She smiled as we cleaned up and then spent the night staying in with our phones put away.  We curled up in a big blanket and I held her as we watched some movies and continued to listen to the rain fall. 


            It was a very tough start to the month, at first I was worried I may be a single parent. I don’t know what happened those two weeks but I am so glad everything worked out.  So far that is.  I told her I was nervous when we were arguing weeks ago and I was, but something just clicked and I stepped up.  I’ll never explain it but this news didn’t shake me at all, maybe Alli really is the one, the one that no matter what happens I will be there and never give up.  Only time will tell and I knew I wanted all the time to just be with her.  I loved her and when she showed up on my door I knew she loved me to and knew we would be ok and work through anything…

Next Chapter:    Chapter 15: December

   



No comments:

Post a Comment