Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Chapter 15: December

It was now a week before Christmas and Alli and I were busy decorating our place together.  Setting up or tree and just making it more festive.  She brought over a bunch of decorations that made the place festive.  I will admit I put a tree up and a few things but that was my extent.  Alli however loved this season and before I knew it the place was very festive.  It was cute however watching her put things up and smile as the place came together.  We purchased a new bed and some new things for the place but mainly just discarded other things we knew would clutter it up.  We also finally had time to break in our new bed.  The sex was amazing if not different, being pregnant she glowed and now that we were settled and more united she got more feisty. We were having it more often and living together made it that much easier.  She could just take my hand now and lead me to our bedroom smiling.  Living together was amazing also there was just something nice about coming home to each other’s company.   I would watch TV or game a bit and Alli would read books or look at magazines on pregnancy.  I told her however we need to tell our families.  She knew this too and decided because she was probably a good month or so in that we should tell them around Christmas.  We tried to figure out how far along she was and with the doctors help we placed it around the end of October.  A very small pouch was starting form and we knew we couldn’t hide it forever.

            We spent the following days before the big holiday going out on fun dinners or walking the malls or streets of our towns and city.  Shopping and just spending time together.  We both took time off of work and just relaxed as well.  We were in a store when Alli stopped to look at something I came up behind her bringing my hands under her puffy vest but over her thick sweater.  I rubbed her belly and she stopped to lean her head back and close her eyes.  She moaned in a soft loving way as I asked how her and our little one were doing.  She turned and kissed me telling me I am the only one allowed to touch her belly anytime without permission.  I replied “Yea, anytime?”  She told me absolutely.  I kept rubbing it as she told me should could stay in this moment forever.  I kissed her neck and we continued on.  The cool December air was here and snow started falling.  Alli looking in the mirror noticed her very small pouch as I told her she was sexy as hell.  She was past her sickness stage so she was much happier.  Getting her to climax as much as I could also helped. 
           
            We got home with our bags and she started to unpack.  I headed to the shower and before long I heard her come in.  She stepped in and started kissing me.  She asked me if she still looked pretty.  I dropped down and kissed her belly looking up telling her she is absolutely beautiful.  She leaned her head back as I continued to kiss her belly moving down her legs.  “David” She moaned out as I kissed and licked her legs.  I propped one up and started playing with her, licking her out and kissing her. 
She continued to moan and the water ran down her body and into my mouth then down my throat.  I continued to lick her as she started crying out and moaning more and more.  It was a difficult angle and she pulled me up telling me two can play this game.  She pulled her now wet beautiful hair back and went down.  She looked up and smiled then licked and kissed me.  She put me in her mouth as I looked down, she looked so amazing as the water hit me then ran down to her.  I put my head back and moaned her name out.  She was going strong and hard now going deep and long.  She came up and we kissed smiling, she then turned around telling me we haven’t had shower sex yet.  As she bent over I drove in slow but firm as she moaned.  The hot water hit my chest then landed on her back running down her ass then my legs.  I started pumping as she moaned and cried out with her hands on the walls.  I asked her where she wanted me to finish and she told me it didn’t matter.  I kept going and going reaching under and rubbing her clit as she cried out to fuck her harder.  I told her I can’t hold on and she moaned “Let go and cum in your pregnant girlfriend.”  I did and she moaned to give it to her all.  I slowly slid out and the water washed me clean.  I told her that was absolutely amazing and I never got to experience anything like that.  We scrubbed each other and I got her back and soaped up her belly.  She told me we have to hurry she needs to get off as well.


            We finished and I brought her to the bed, we were both still wet.  I laid her down and went down on her.  She tried to stop me telling me I just finished in her but I told her who cares, you’re carrying my child and we did shower.  She couldn’t hold me off once my lips hit her legs, she let go and before I knew it I was so deep licking her she started moaning not to stop.  I put a finger inside her and then on circling her ass.  She cried to enter and that she wanted it.  I filled her both and she moaned now as I focused on her clit. Her breathing was so strong and before I knew it she was moaning “I’m Cuming, Dave I’m Cumming.”  She relaxed after a nice finish and I got up from the edge of the bed.  She laid there telling me she is addicted to me getting her off.  I gave her a very deep and long kiss and we got dried off and dressed.  With our presents put away we got for our families we spent the night just relaxing again.  We didn’t have to rush anything and we wanted to take things slow.  Christmas was right around the corner and we had a big weekend of telling our families.  I looked at her and told her before we go out and tell our families I was going to need a big finish, like hard and dirty sex, she smiled and said “I was thinking the same thing.”  We cuddled that night and just rested, we had all the time in the world to get ready for family and friends excitement but for now, it was just her and I.

Next Chapter: Christmas Eve    

No comments:

Post a Comment