Thursday, March 22, 2018

Chapter 18: The friends are excited!

             The next day we got up and made some breakfast.  Alli now a bit upset she is on non caffeinated drinks but every once and a while she knows a cup of coffee won’t be terrible.  After we ate, we rested on the couch and watched a few movies under a blanket.  Alli was snuggled in-between the couch and I as she dozed off a bit here and there.  I let her sleep because I knew she needed it and we had today and the next day off from work.  She woke up in the late afternoon asking how long she slept for.  I told her a few hours and she stretched telling me what a perfect day this was.  I told her that her phone went off and she checked it.  It was Jenn letting her know they were hanging out with some friends and wanted us there.  I told her it would be fun and a chance to talk to them about what is going on.  She asked about my friends and I told her I would call them.  I wanted to let them know but guys are guys so the phone was fine.

            We started to get up and get ready.  Alli was in the bathroom when I came up behind her and started kissing her.  She giggled and I lowered my hands from behind her and started rubbing her.  She moaned telling me she could totally go again right now, but she had other plans for me.  She let me play a bit longer then we made out a bit, her completely naked body against my clothed one.  I told her I wanted her so bad right now and all she did was smile and say “I know.”  She then stepped into the already hot shower and giggled.  I grunted and left.  After we both were cleaned up and set we headed out.  As we were walking she unlocked her car and said tonight you get to drive my car!  I told her I wasn’t ready but she said it was ok and she would give me a quick lesson.  We got a text from Jenn on where the party was and got in.  Allison started driving telling me what to do and when to do it.  She then saw me staring at her and laughed saying no staring at her chest or crotch.  I said softly I was staring at her cute stomach and thinking about our little one growing in there.  She gave out an “Aweee really!?”  Then hit me and said no sweet talk!  She then kept explaining how to handle her car as I tried to pay attention but just kept telling her how she looked doing it.  She did love the attention I gave her and my weird fetish but she was doing a great job.  I feel I got it down but won’t know till I tried I told her.  I only drove stick a few times in my life so I guess we’ll see I told her laughing, she smiled telling me she has a way to teach me I’ll never forget.
                                    
            We arrived and Jenn and Kim both ran up to Allison hugging her and then me.  The guys soon followed suit.  They asked us how our Christmas was and all that and we caught up.  The girls all still exchanged gifts but decided to do that another time per we were at a party and didn’t want to make a scene.  Alli tells the girls if they can go someplace private.  We all head to a back room and Alli fumbles her words trying to tell them.  Kim laughing just says “What is up Allison!”  Alli blurts out “I’m Pregnant.” 

Both girls’ eyes widen but Alli shows she is excited and holds me telling them we are excited.  The girls then scream and hug Alli as they all want kids and honestly don’t think about the perfect family they say.  The guys congratulate me and Chris laughs saying now he is in even more debt, a wedding and now she’s gonna want a baby soon!  I laugh telling him sorry.  We all talked a bit in private about our families and stuff then the guys pulled me out for a drink.  The girls stayed behind to have Alli update them on everything that happened.  The guys and I did a shot then made some drinks.  They asked me if I was nervous and all.  I told them not to be sappy or anything but it just was fate because some girls are nuts and I’m so glad Alli is a good one.  I told them she freaked a bit but we got it set and are now living together.  They asked me if I will miss my space, I replied maybe but Alli is an amazing roommate.

            The girls finally came out and we all talked a bit, I also had to meet everyone again at this party per the last time everyone was in costume.  This time was much easier as I got to remember faces with names.  The night went on and Alli and I stuck closer to her friends, she knew other people but she wanted to just talk to her best friends.  Alli apologized to Jenn about the wedding and Jenn said “Are you kidding?! A pregnant bridesmaid is good luck!”  I smiled because I think Alli needed to hear that.  We continued to mingle and just have fun with the other guests.  The girls snuck away to continue to talk in private here and there and eventually I found myself in the living room telling the story to almost everyone.

            Alli and the girls came into the room to me finishing up, “Alli was a bit nervous but I held her telling her I love her so much and that this baby was going to be our blessing.  Life is too short anyway so why try to make everything perfect.”  I continued on telling them Alli moved in and we are working on the baby’s room.  All the guys seemed not to care but every girl in the room was wide eyed and tearing up now.  One said “How sweet are you, do you have a brother?”  “Sorry only a sister.”  Alli said walking in and hugging me from behind.  I smiled telling her I didn’t make her sound crazy in my story and all the girls started speaking up telling her how sweet I was and how amazing we are going to be.  The girls sat around in puddles as I held Alli and rubbed her belly.  They all glared at their boyfriends and slanted their eyes.  The boyfriends looked at me saying thanks! One girl spoke up asking about marriage or if we really felt ready.  Alli told her we both felt ready and then said when is anyone really ready.  She said if we wanted to get married we will one day or not.  I whispered in Allison’s ear that I want to marry her so bad if she would take me.  She turned and kissed me whispering back, of course I would.  Just then a bunch of girls came in and started saying hello.  Behind the line of people was Tiffany, the girl from the Halloween party, the nurse that was drunk and trying to steal me from Alli.  Jenn and Kim saw this but it didn’t matter Alli was having my child and we were in love she had nothing to worry about.  They all came in and Tiffany spots me, she comes up and asked me how I have been and that I snuck out on Halloween too early. 

            She was a bit tipsy but nothing too much.  Jenn, Kim and Allison were a few feet behind me, Alli was giving Tiffany some rope to see how far she will go before she stepped in.  I just could tell as I looked back and she smiled.  Tiffany continues on just as strong still like nothing happened the past few months telling me she should have gotten my number and I was missing out on a lot of fun.  Then she puts her hand on my shoulder to balance and runs it down my arm smiling.  I think Alli was done at this point.  The girls and Chris and Bill came up.  “We better get going sweetie.”  Alli says to me then looks at Tiffany.  "Hi I remember you from the party a while back." Alli says.  Tiffany smirks, “Yea the Irish costume, how could I ever forget.”  Alli looks at her, “You were the slutty nurse right.”  Tiffany replies, “Something like that.”  Alli continues on, “Funny thing when Dave and I got home I was his slutty nurse so I guess you weren’t needed after all!”  Tiffany then tells Alli she looks tired and she should just go home and that maybe Dave wants to stay longer.  Alli tells her we came together and Tiffany laughs saying she can get me home.  Alli smiles, “Yea?  To our home?”  Kim chimes in, “They live together sooooo…”  Tiffany who really didn’t seem to care chimes in saying my place it is then!  Jenn steps up saying “Allison’s pregnant!”  Everyone stops, the room is dead silent, Allison smiles lightly.  “What!” Jenn says "I wanted to say something fun top!"  The room was still silent as the girls were staring at each other.  Allison broke the silence saying “Yup I’m having Dave’s baby.”  Tiffany looked at me and said “You got her pregnant?”  I smiled looking at Tiffany then said “What, would you bother to put anything on if she wanted to have sex with you?”

I looked around and all the guys at the party including Chris and Billy just smiled and gave me that universal guy head bob of “Nice”.  Even some of the girls raised an eyebrow thinking the same thing.  They all knew Alli was really hot and every guy in that place would have skipped protection too.  Allison chimed in and said “Maybe we just didn’t care.”  All the girls now were smiling per it was drama but at the same time so sweet.  “Well your pregnant girlfriend is exhausted, can we go?”  Alli says and looks at me kissing me in front of everyone and claiming her man.  I tell Tiffany it was nice seeing her and put Alli’s coat on her.  We thanked the host for a great time and headed out.  Jenn and Kim turned to leave giving Tiffany a look of never try that again.  All six of us left and said our goodbyes, the girls hugged and just were so happy for us.  The guys told me we would have to get a beer and just hang out.  We headed to our cars and Allison threw me the keys, “You drive," she said.  I didn’t drink much at all so I knew I was ok to, just nervous because it was stick.  We got in the car and she looked at me, “Now let’s pay a fun game.”  Alli said smiling as she closed her door and put the heat on high.

           
             She started giving me pointers and I started up the car.  I started taking it slow and thankfully the roads were in good shape but also empty.  We started driving and I was doing ok but I would slip or stall at an intersection.  Alli told me not to go home but to just keep diving until I feel comfortable.  I was getting down a road or two in not too bad of shape when I saw Alli remove her jacket and smile.  She told me the longer I go without messing up the bigger reward I got.  I looked at her confused and kept driving.  I then made it up to some higher gears and she pulled her seater off showing just her soft t-shirt.  I saw her body showing and slipped a gear, “Shit” I said as she put her sweater over her body but not on.  “Sorry that’s a mess up” she giggled.  I started to take side roads learning how to slow down and stop, then speed up.  Eventually she moved the sweater off and pulled her top off.  She was in her jeans and bra now.  She told me I was doing so well as she ran her and over her bra and moaned a bit.  I tried to stay focused and just kept to side roads.  Eventually I was doing pretty well with the first couple gears.  She unbuttoned her pants and slide them down a bit exposing her extremely sexy soft underwear.  She then told me I had to move to a busier road to get more.  I was nervous but with her sitting there like that I knew I had to.  I pulled on a busier road and did ok just keeping it slow and steady.  She pulled her jeans down and almost off.  I went through a few lights and didn’t mess up she kicked her jeans off moaning she hoped I would do ok.  I said I guess that is it huh, she giggled saying “Umm Nooo.”  She then undid her bra as it fell to her lap and she smiled rubbing her breast moaning harder now.  I moved to an express way now and she slowly moved her hand under her panty line teasing me.  I had to focus on the road as I yelled this isn’t fair!  She told me to just focus on driving, I saw a finger slide deeper until I knew she was rubbing her self.  I got off an exit and the car stalled.  "Shit" I said, she giggled and slid her hand out and I got the car restarted.  I asked her if this is how she teaches all her older boyfriends how to drive her car and she laughed saying actually no and that I brought out this side to her she never knew she had.

            I was on some main roads again when I noticed Alli was full on playing with herself.  One hand on her stomach the other deep inside herself now.  She cried out “We need to get home now.”  I laughed saying I was getting the hang of this, she said, “You wanna keep driving or fuck your girlfriend?”  I said were going home and she smiled telling me good choice.  She told me to get us home with no issues and she will give me the best reward ever.  I was minutes away and Alli was full on moaning and crying out to just get us there.  The snow was now falling hard and I pulled into our complex and parked.  The car was so warm and when I shut it off she slide her hand out and told me to strip right now.  I did and she leaned over kissing me and then started to go down on me.  All I saw was that light red hair moving up and down as I moaned out telling her how amazing she felt.  She stopped and came up smiling telling me to get in her back seat.  I made sure the car was locked and put some nice music on. 

I climbed to the back seat and she followed pulling my shirt off and my pants now down.  She sat on my lap with nothing but her underwear on and started playing with herself.  After a minute she pulled two very wet fingers out and put one in my mouth smiling.  I tasted her and cleaned her finger dry as she pulled it out.  She licked the other one herself looking at me seductively.  She moved her underwear over and slide down on me.  Her warmth was absolutely amazing.  When she came all the way down I cried out, “Alli you feel so fucking amazing, I love being in you raw.”  She kissed me telling me to just do her as she bounced up and down.

            She extended her arms holding the handles up by the tops of the door her hair was flying all over and her breast bouncing hard.  She moaned to hold her tits and I did.  She bounced so hard on me I had to move my hands to her ass for control.  She brought her hands in and held her own breast as she cried out.  I moaned “Alli fuck me, fuck me.”  I cried out “come on Allison fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can!”  She screamed and slammed down me, she was fucking me harder than she or anyone ever did, this girl was fucking me to an extreme.  She had to fix her hair every so often as it was flying everywhere. Our eyes met and they had a look to them of intenseness.  She was pregnant, and getting some of the best sex ever, she was beyond happy.  She cried out, “You like when I fuck you as I hold my tits?”  I moaned back with a very loud yes!  Her body slammed against mine making a loud noise.   She wrapped her arms around me kissing me close until I moaned I was cumming.  She gave me a few more extremely long and deep bounces and then got close and rubbed against me tightly.  She cried out she was so close as I squeezed her ass telling her it was so fucking hot.  She moaned she was about to cum when I just cried out “Alli cum on me, cum all over me.”  She tensed up and released crying out she was cuming and after a few seconds she collapsed on me.  She couldn’t move I felt myself inside her still and she was pulsating hard.  I could have taken her pulse inside her it was that intense.  Her hair was all over as she fixed it.  “Why is sex with you so fucking good,” she cried out.  I was breathing heavily telling her I was thinking the same thing.  After several more minutes she slid off me and leaked everywhere.  Laughing she said sorry and moved her underwear over.  I sat there as she moved to her front seat and got dressed.  She looked back and asked if I was ready.  I got dressed slowly as I was so bruised and sensitive.  She breathed out and said to me “Ugh I needed that, I just needed a really deep hard fucking.”  I told her never in my life has anyone done that to me.  She smiled telling me she loves being my first in different things and that she never let loose like that before.
           
              We got fully dressed and grabbed our stuff.  When we got out and headed to the door I laughed looking at Alli saying, “You look like you just got fucked hard.”  She smiled back hugging me saying “I totally just did by my amazing boyfriend.”  We got inside and put our stuff down, cleaned up, put some PJ's on and crashed.  She tossed her completely soaked underwear in our hamper laughing.  She crawled in bed and held me kissing me and telling me we are sleeping in tomorrow.  I told her I had no problem with that as we both said I love you and passed out.     

Next Chapter:  New Year's                        

No comments:

Post a Comment