Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Chapter 17: Christmas Day

            I woke up to an empty bed, when I sat up Alli came in with my PJ’s on smiling with her coffee and my tea.  She kissed me and said “Merry Christmas Daddy to be.”  I smiled and replied the same but with Mommy.  We sat up in bed and talked with the TV on in the background.  She then pulled out a big bag and gave it to me.  I smiled telling her we can do gifts lets go out front.  She said no and that she wanted this one here in bed.  I pulled out a big baby bag.  It was gray and very nice looking, not like a Mommy one, this one was cool and they made it look very cool for dads.  I laughed and told her I love it.  Inside was a book on parenting and a picture frame, at the bottom it said “My Heart belongs to Daddy.”  She told me after the baby's born she will put a pic of her and the little one in there for me.  I smiled kissing her, I told her I absolutely loved it so much.  I started to tear up telling her I loved her so much and that the past few months have been crazy but I didn’t care.  I put my stuff down and held her telling her I would do it all over again the same exact way.  She started to cry asking really.  I told her of course.  We had a moment to ourselves and then headed out to open our gifts. 

            Alli and I only got a few things to exchange; some fun cute things she wanted and she got me a few fun ideas I told her about and then we had a bunch of baby stuff we each got that we were excited about.  We called her parents and wished them a Merry Christmas and they told us they have not said a word yet out of respect for letting my parents know.  I thanked them and wished them a very Merry Christmas.  We spent the later morning just resting and relaxing with some breakfast and each other. We got ready for the afternoon and then packed up the car again and headed out.  Alli had her necklace I got her on and I told her how cute she looked.  We dressed comfortably wearing regular clothes and sweaters and such.  I told Alli I would drive as I’m sure there will be nights she will have to.  She laughed saying “Yeah I get it 9 month DD.”  I laughed and told her it wouldn’t be like that.  She smiled saying go for it then I can ravage you tipsy when we get home.  As we were walking out the door I placed my hand on her belly and kissed her telling her I loved her and that we would be ok.  She cupped my face telling me she believes me.  I smiled telling her she can ravage me anytime…  She smirked telling me not to get her horny we just left and have to go to my parents now.  I pinched her ass and told her we had time and she laughed telling me if we went back to bed we would have sex then pass out.  I asked her what the problem was, she laughed and told me we had to get to my parents. 

  
            We headed over to my parents and when we arrived we grabbed the gifts and headed in side.  We were greeted with a big Merry Christmas from my Mom.  She hugged us both as my Dad entered and greeted us as well as my sister.  My sister gave Alli a huge hug per she now was just absolutely thrilled about me dating her.  We walked in and said hello to my grandmother who was also over.  I looked at Alli and said Déjà vu, she laughed and told me to relax.  We set our gifts down and got comfortable.  We made some small talk about work and how things with my sister were going just the simple family things.  My parents talked about how things were going in their lives and just how they missed me but were so excited to see Alli and I today. 

            After some small talk I grabbed a drink and then started to help my mom set the table, giving Alli cute glances and winks as I did so.  Once we were set we all sat down and started to eat.  We had such an amazing meal, I always loved my mom’s cooking.  Everything was homemade and just steaming on the table from the turkey to the potatoes, vegetables, rolls and more.  I asked her who is coming over per we had so much food!  My dad laughed telling us how much mom loves to cook.  We started eating and everyone enjoyed the good food and company. 

            When things settled down and everyone was stuffed, I helped with the dishes, getting up and kissing Alli’s forehead as I passed.  She smiled grabbing my hand has I continued on by.  My mom and I got the table cleaned up and some treats put out.  Everyone grabbed something to drink and we walked into the family room.  We all started passing out gifts and just taking sometime to see what everyone got.  My mom commented on Alli’s pendant as she blushed telling her it was a gift from me.  My mom smiled knowing just how much I cared about her.  As we finished up with gifts I secretly put a small uncooked roll and note in the oven.  I then told my mom we had one more gift for her.  I told her it’s in the kitchen and to start looking around.  My mom starting looking around and opening drawers and cabinets.  Finally my Dad went in to help look but they both looked confused.  I shouted “Think warm!”  Alli got up and peeked over as my mom pulled out the tray.  The note said “Coming soon to a family near you.”  Attached to the small note was a little baby rattle.  She looked over the bun and almost fell over.  My dad caught her as she cried out looking at Alli, “You're pregnant!”  Alli not sure how this was going to end started to blush then started to cry with a simple “Yes.”  My mom started crying and went over hugging her.   

Alli hugged her back still not sure what was happening.  My dad hugged me telling me not exactly traditional but he said I would do fine and he believed in me.  He then hugged Alli and my mom hugged me squeezing me so tightly.  My sister now entering saw the commotion and started screaming she was gonna be an aunt and hugged Alli.  Alli was so happy but confused nobody was freaking out.  We retired back to the living room and hugged my grandma.  She smiled and said she thought she saw something in our eyes.  Grandmothers, I’ll never understand their 6th sense of life I thought to myself.  She was so excited however in her age sat very quietly and still just letting everyone else hug and cry it out. 

            Everyone calmed down and we explained our situation.  Alli told my parents how she freaked out but then I stepped up and now how we live together.  I think when my parents heard that they knew we would be ok and that it wasn’t just a fling.  Alli cried because she was happy telling my parents how much she loves me and how we are going to be ok.  We talked to them about how we broke the news to her family and they were supportive for the most part.  Alli went on telling my mom she was scared she would be upset with her.  My mom replied “Of course not, are you kidding? I knew my son loved you when you came last time.”  She continued on telling us "it’s a life we now are making and things will get sorted later like marriage or a house or whatever."  She waved her hand in a downward motion laughing saying “Take your time.”  I think my mom was just happy because she was going to enjoy the child while she was still a big younger than other grandmothers usually are. 

            I was wondering if something was going on I wasn’t aware of. My parents very supportive but I did get a girl pregnant and they only met her twice.  My dad laughed telling me I brought home girls home they never wanted to see again.  Alli laughed and took my hand telling them they are glad they approve on short notice and that she will protect their son she promised.  We settled down again and just sipped our hot drinks and let everything settle in.  My parents asked how everything went with Alli’s parents.  She said ok her Mom was excited but her dad is a little reserved.  My dad said he understands and hope they aren’t too over joyed.  He continued on telling Alli that our family is a bit different even crazy but any life entering it would be exciting and loved.  My sister chimed in asking if she can go have a baby.  My dad’s eye’s dropped and said he was still paying for her so let’s not get crazy.  We all laughed and my mom started crying saying “So that’s why you needed my old rocking chair.”  Alli cried too and told her I was setting up the baby’s room before she moved in and saw that.  The night drew on and my parents now asking if they can start telling people, we asked them to wait for us to at least tell our friends.  We didn’t want our close friends to find out by a Facebook post or anything from our parents.  We told them to give us a day or so and they said of course.  The night drew on late and we started to pack up.  I got the car all set and walked in to say goodnight to my parents. 

We all hugged again and started to walk out.  It was snowing now so they told us to be safe as we left.  Alli looked so cute in her warm outfit.  The car home was good we talked about how we think our families are excited, maybe a bit nervous.  “Wow your parents took that pretty good for meeting me only twice!”  Alli said as she smiled taking my hand.  She laughed saying if that happened to her kid she hopes she would never freak out.  I laughed and said she probably will but I’d be there to calm her down.  Looking over at me as I drove she just simply replied “I love you so much.” 

            We got home and I unpacked the car as Alli turned the heat up, I simply rolled my eyes.  She looked at me saying “Don’t worry I will help with bills, not to mention I am the bread maker in this family!”  I laughed and replied with a true.  Then walked over and held her saying, “You said family.”  She smiled and said “Yeah, I did were a family now.”  Then she kissed me telling me to keep unpacking she has one more gift.  She smiled and went to get it in our bedroom.  I kept unpacking and just getting settled when Alli still never came out.  I was wondering what the hell was taking so long.  I walked down the hall calling her name.  Then I pushed the door open with bags in both hands. 

            There she was laying on our bed wearing nothing but an extremely sexy two piece Christmas piece.  The room was filled with candles and she smiled asking what took me so long.  I stuttered and dropped both bags.  Both pieces were red with white fluffy trim I was speechless and walked in slowly.  She asked if she still looked good for me and I told her I would so get her pregnant.  She laughed telling me “Too late for that, you already did.”  I undressed faster than anyone could imagine and laid on top of her.  I didn’t want kinky or dirty sex I wanted it slow and deep, romantic and loving.  I sat at her waist and raised her legs kissing her feet, ankles and legs.  She closed her eyes and relaxed as my mouth made its way up her right thigh to the bottom of her outfit.  I asked if this was my present and she smiled telling me “No silly it’s under this, so unwrap it and its all yours.”  I slide the bottoms off kissing her hip bone as she moaned harder now. I kissed her inner thighs and moved closer to her.  I kissed her then licked her deeply.  Moving her legs apart and just licking and kissing her over and deeper.  Her arms and hands now above her head as she just took it all in.  She moaned out “Will you do this when I get bigger and more pregnant?”  I stopped and replied absolutely, until your water breaks.  She let out the deepest moan and told me nobody would ever say that.  I told her I wasn’t just anybody.  I then went back to work as she lowered her hands to my head running her fingers through my hair moaning and crying out to keep going.

  

            I focused and now just licked and felt her legs get tight then a big release happened.  She was so wet I had to wipe my mouth.  She cried out she was cumming and I just focused harder till she had to kick my shoulder and push me down.  I smiled and came up face soaked, our eyes met and she asked if that was all from her.  I told her it was and I came up and started to slide in her.  She told me I could kiss and lick her every day for as long as I wanted and I replied telling her I may so be careful.  She kissed me deeply and I slide all the way in moaning how warm and perfect she feels.  She smiled and her legs immediately wrapped around me tight, like she wasn’t going to let me go.  Alli was so incredibly wet sliding in and out was simple.  I moaned out “Alli you are so fucking wet.”  She moaned back “I know you do that do me, now cum in me.”  I moved and pumped in and out of her.  I sat up straight grabbing her ankles as she took her top off.  All she had on was the necklace I got her as our eyes locked.  I gripped her ankles as tight as I could and spread her legs wide just pumping hard and deep.  She held her breast to keep them from shaking as she keeping crying out for me to finish.  Eventually her warmth and body took over and I just let go.  I moaned I was cumming and she cried out even harder as my warmth filled her body.  I bent down and we kissed as I finally cooled down.   We were both breathing so hard, I slide out of her and fell next to her.  She cuddled into me telling me the sex we have will never get old and I told her, yea you think so?  She replied yes and will keep me on my toes as long as I do.  I smiled and said of course.  We ended up falling asleep naked wrapped up in our sheets for a bit till we got up and dressed, cleaned up, brushed our teeth and passed back out.  With our last bit of energy we both said we love you and passed out. 

Next Chapter: The friends are excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment