Friday, December 8, 2017

Chapter 1: A Fiery Night

Instant Family

Chapter 1: A Fiery Night
            Saturday came way to fast I though rubbing my eyes in the early morning…
     I remembered telling my good friend John I would go to this party he was hosting tonight weeks ago.  I told him I would be there, after all he was one of my best friends and his late fall parties were always amazing.  I was just getting out of a long and much drawn out relationship with someone who was just let’s say “standard” in more ways than one.  Crazy sex meant only planning it a day in advanced but life got to be more about her and I just felt I wasn’t there anymore.  It was to say the least difficult, I tried to make it fun and interesting but she had her likes and dislikes and there was not much to do about going around them.  The weeks to follow our much needed break up were filled with work and more work.  We didn’t officially live together so that was the one thing that made it much easier.  Getting over someone you care about however was not.  I cared about her of course but when you try, you try.  Physical aspects involving love are just one out of three I feel complete it.  Physical, Emotional and Spiritual make two people united I always felt.  I always felt you physically like someone usually first, then get emotionally attached then when you are finally ready you get spiritually attached with them.  You can’t be with someone you care about but not linked in all three aspects I always felt but I am a hopeless romantic and what do we know right?  I can’t help but feel many stick with the physical aspects then maybe go to emotional one.  To be spiritually connected is a step that just takes two people who really love each other to unite as a strong unit.
            
               The breakup was hard and of course difficult to even start.  You never want to break up with someone unless you are sure right.  However everything started to go “her way”.  Like life was a train and the tracks were set.  Heck she probably even had her wedding dress picked out and it would really be all about just her.  Wedding dress sex that night? Ha good one, more like put my dress away perfect and if I’m not tired you can get on top for our standard time.  “There’s a roller-coaster I can’t wait in line for 2 hours to ride!”  Well either way sorry for the rant I just am a kind of guy who likes to physically, mentally and spiritually connect with my mate.  I don’t want to live in their world, on their path so they can say how perfect there little life is.  If I wanted that I’d go check out all the sad Dad’s at most of the schools around my house.  Walking the halls with invisible leashes attached to their wife’s hands.  They all beg for a night to just tear their wives closes off and have sex in an animalistic way.  Then coming back to reality as the kids are yelling to keep up as they continue down the hall of school and he realizes he is going to bed while his wife is on the computer looking up something to make their family look better.

            The thing is, physical needs are a thirst.  We all know it, we all have it.  Yes there are people that can suppress it.  There are some that with meditation can suppress almost anything.  However not being in that category I feel I am allowed to let it flow.  Hey everyone is different!  There are those who love the standard missionary and still positions.  Their relationship is good and everyone is happy.  Some may need that dark Dungun sex where whips and chains are in the mix.  Hey as long as everyone is on board those are there needs.  I would say I’m a middle man, maybe some days slow and romantic.  Maybe on other days I want to get home and literally tear their clothes off and get them naked as soon as possible.  I guess I never understood at least one thing.  That is when a woman tells her man that’s all he thinks about is sex.  Technically yes there was a study that proved guy’s think about sex like every 8 seconds or something close to that.  However if I was in a relationship with one person and when I saw them I thought.  “I need to tear her clothes off now and touch every part of her body”.  Wouldn’t she feel special?  She is the one I’m crazy for after all!  Granted not every time, but yes one in a while that thrust to just rip and melt into your partner’s body is totally natural.

            I think woman can have that same attraction.  Heck if I was out and my spouse told me we need to get home per she needs it and she might start doing things in public.  I would be excited as ever!  After all I am turning her on over all the rest of all the guys in the world.  Either way I think I am getting a little of topic.  I think you get the point of my back story so let’s get to how I ended up writing this story with my wife and now 2 kids curled up sleeping on the couch. 
            I was sorting through my cloths looking at somethings to wear to this party I guess I had to go to and finally found some nice fitting slacks and a button down I felt leaving untucked would be best.  A bit of cologne, one check in the mirror and I was off.  I was about 6 feet tall, worked out but you wouldn’t see me in a competition anytime soon.  Shorter dark hair and deep blue eyes.  I tried to keep my appearance in good standing but there was some meat to grip on me I won’t lie.  Nothing in mind but seeing some buddies and forgetting the past.  I laughed as I locked my apt door and said “here we go again”.  I got in my car and headed out, driving and getting something on the radio I enjoyed.  I arrived and parked my car, took a deep breath and went in.  A few people called out my name in excitement “Davey Baby!”  I laughed and said I think Dave works now that were out of college.  My friends all jumped on me laughing and saying it won’t happen.  They again apologized for my last break up as I cut them short saying it was a while back and to just not worry.  Of course every guy has a few friends that just “wanna get you laid” ASAP and some that say take your time.  I of course just took my own speed.  I get settled, grabbing a drink and just started talking and moving around my buddies’ house.  He had a nice house, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 1 powder room. 

My buddy John lived there with his girlfriend Mel who was I also knew for many years now and was very protective of me.  She was so nice and they have been dating since college.  I on the other hand have known John from grade school, he and Tony were my best friends.  She of course greeted me with a big hug and asked how I was doing.  I told her fine and not to worry!  She laughed saying “It’s just what girls do” My ex was friends with some of the people there but she didn’t show that night.  Mel and John were on my side as well and probably told her to leave for everyone’s sake.  People started showing up more while others had to leave.  John loved showing his house off to new friends as well as just throw fun parties to begin with.  I was sitting on the outside back deck, it was late summer but still nice out when one of Mel’s friends arrived.  She brought a few of her own friends and well more girls were welcome by John per he had single friends still.  I leaned back and that’s when I noticed her.  About 5 girls came in, Brittany who was Mel’s friends and 4 others.  I wasn’t talking to anyone so I decided to continue on looking and just seeing who was walking in.  Brittany came in first and greeted Mel by giving her a big hug and giggled as she said they haven’t hung out in so long!  I knew of Brittany and maybe talked to her a few times.  She was cute, very nice sandy blondish hair.  She then hugged a guy who looked to be there already.  She seemed happy to see him but he didn’t hug her back as hard as she hugged him I noticed.  Really, I thought to myself, she’s hot and you act like, whatever not my issue I thought.  After her was a girl with the short blond cut, the kind of hair that hugs your face.  She was looking on her phone and I had the idea she had better places to be.  After her was a brunette with some highlights who looked around and you could tell she was new to John’s house.  I said to myself, ok half way there, two more to go. 

            Second from last was the “let’s get drunk girl!”  This was the Alpha who took charge of the group, her name was Amber and I knew her from different parties and things.   She was nice but just not my type.  She had hair that who knows how many times was altered or messed with.  She was showing more off as she came in, pretty much letting the guys know you will get what you pay for plus more…  I rolled my eyes and said flashy is fun but not forever.  Finally as the door shut I saw the last of Brittany’s friends come in and kick off her shoes.  She had a gracious and innocent look to her, excited to be there but I knew something was on her mind, she seemed distracted.  She had light red hair, it was long past her shoulders but not died, looked natural not messed with.  She dressed different than the rest.  The others were either way to flashy like come and get it boys, or dressed to cover up and say, don’t talk to me I hate boys!  She was wearing and outfit that said I care about my appearance and will show you a bit, but I’m not gonna get drunk and hook up with everyone here.  She had on a cute light skirt that was long enough to say I’m classy but light and just a bit short enough to make you look twice and wonder what else she has to offer.  She had a light long sleeve white shirt on that hugged her in shape body.  The kind of shape where she cared about her figure but wasn’t in the gym every day for hours on end.  She had a cute face and some minor freckles by her nose, must have Irish in her I figured but she wasn’t a ginger.  I liked that as I smiled a bit and went back to drinking.  There was no way I was going to get up and walk over like I cared. Phh forget that I muttered to myself.  The table started getting low on drinks so I offered to get them. I got up and brought some empties in the kitchen.  People were talking and I glanced over as I was mixing drinks and getting beers.  She happen to look my way and smile, then look down and I lost her in the crowd.  I told myself I’d better get back or the mob will be angry.
 
            I went back to my table of friends and we talked about everything that was going on.  As the night went on the crowd stayed pretty strong.  I ended up chatting with Brittany and she told me she has some friends I just had to meet!  I told her ok, but didn’t hold your breath.  The drinks were now flowing and everyone was having a great time.  I headed to the bathroom and that’s when my life changed.  As I opened the door and walked in not really looking or paying attention.  I turned after shutting the door to a girl’s voice saying, Hey, I’m in here!  I jumped back shouting I’m sorry!  It was the last girl to enter from the group Brittany brought.  The one that caught my eye.  However I noticed she wasn’t peeing, but sitting with the seat down looking on her phone.  I stopped and said with a joke, “what the chairs outside aren’t good enough to check your life status”?  She raised her head up and said, “You don’t know what I’m doing”.  I stopped and said with more emotion this time, “hey is everything ok?”  She said “yea, just typical girls night out, party where I don’t know anyone.”  I walked further into the bathroom closer to her.  I said well my names Dave Gallo as I extended my hand and said and I don’t murder people.  She laughed and said that’s nice to know, “I’m Allison Markay, but people that won’t kill me call me Alli”.  I laughed a bit looking down at the floor.  Is that a real last name she said?  I smiled and said yes but I can show you my driver’s license if you insist.  I laughed and said well Alli it is.  I leaned against the sink and said so Alli, what’s up?  She looked up and asked said, “do you normally start conversations in the bathroom with new people?”  I laughed and said “only when I have to pee!”  She got up and said “I’m sorry, I’ll go.”  I laughed and said oh stop, I can see somethings wrong.  Sometimes it’s nice to vent to someone you just met, they don’t know you and it’s a fresh set of ears! 

            She laughed again, at this point I knew I was making progress.  The way to a woman’s heart is not flowers or chocolate but laughter.  She asked if I really wanted to hear about her problems.  I said or what, go hear the same college stories out there!  “Hit me”  She was shy at first but then went on to talk about how she was out of a relationship a while back as well and just didn’t feel attractive.  She went on and on about everything, I feel I broke the damn but kept listening per I knew what she was going through.  She talked about how nothing she did was enough and just never felt loved.  I told her I was sorry and guys can be a little self-centered.  She then said something that changed our lives.  She told me she didn’t feel pretty and that it was ok, that live was just that way and this is her life and she will remain single forever.  I know, classic girl line right.  I told her to stop and don’t be the typical girl that just says that.  I then slipped and said, “Let me tell you something, you are absolutely beautiful, even more so, like very hot.  Not like one time bang a girl hot, like the girl you date so nobody else can get her and you can make love to her nightly”.  After those words were spoken our paths were changed forever.  She looked up and say yea?  I said of course, I went into my backstory and where I was, dating one person for the longest time and letting her now calling her hot was not just because I had an itch for sex.  She stood up and said okay you have 30 seconds to give me your honest option of me and I’ll let you know how close you were to every other guy including the one I dated for years, then we can go on our way.  I said ok… 

            I stood in front of her and looked her up and down maybe once for a second and just knew what to say.  First you seem you have good morals just from your appearance, tone of voice, and just over all how you stand, look, I feel a good vibe, like you were raised right.  Next I feel you make love to those you care about but are fun and let go when you feel trusted.  You seem educated and someone who feels it’s important.  However besides the emotional aspects I’ll get down to it…  You’re really hot, you have really nice hair and it seems natural, it’s actually beautiful you clearly are a redhead but It’s not deep or rich looking red.  Its light like strawberry blond but not blond that’s for sure.  It’s very long too and seems like the kind you can run your hands though and not wonder how many times you died it.  Your body is absolutely banging, I mean beautiful!  You probably work out a bit and eat healthy.  However you don’t seem like a gym nut and you will indulge in a piece of pizza and not cry about it the next day.  Your eyes are hazel and very deep, they are the kind you can just get lost in.  You have a very cute face with some freckles lightly on your nose and a few extending down each side.  How do I say this, we’ll you have really nice tits, I mean breast.  (I joked and tried to say it nicely.)  Alli smiled and replied yea?  I said yes there a good average size, I would say B Cup, Allie smiled telling me I must know cup sizes well.  I laughed telling her I wasn’t a pro however I got the idea.  I continued on, they are not too big and not too small.  Larger ones get in the way and only sag over time, girl’s thing that’s what guys want but not all guys.  To small of breast can make a girl nervous and never want to show them off.  She looked down and smiled a bit, she was getting complimented and was starting to love it.  I got the feeling nobody said that to her ever.  I then ended with, and your ass. Well it is perfect, she burst out laughing.  “Stop lying!”  I said what!  I continue, it’s not tiny and rock hard or to large.  It actually tells me you are fit and fits your body perfectly.  “I am just going to say this once ok, when I first saw you walk in I said wow she looks really nice but I can’t help but say, I would totally just rail her all night”.  I stopped saying “I think I went over 30 seconds.”  She walks over and said “its ok I stopped counting.” 

            She said everything I said was amazing and nobody ever said that to her.  She looked me in the eyes, “Why did you?”  I told her because that is how I felt, I can tell someone they are attractive.  I can say it sweet but right now I can’t help it.  You are so fucking hot but you’re not just “one night hot”, you’re I would marry you give you tons of kids hot”.  Before I could even really finish that sentence she kisses me, she pulled back saying “I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to” I then leaned in and kissed her back.  Our lips locked and I could taste the wine she had been drinking.  Our lips moved and the she slid her tongue in my mouth, not to aggressively but enough to tell me she wanted to make out.  Her mouth was very soft and she was a very good kisser, soft and sweet but with force I slide my hands to her sides and held her as we continued moving a bit and continuing on.  We were exchanging saliva fast and hard, I think at one point more of hers was in my mouth than mine!  I moved my arms up her back and then down again as she moaned a bit as it ran my fingers along it.  They stopped at her lower back, I wanted to bring them down so bad but didn’t want to come off and creepy.  She stopped, breathing heavy saying, its ok… I lowered them to her ass cupping her skirt, she moaned like nobody touched her ass in years, or at least with that much passion.
 
I stopped kissing her and moaned, “See perfect” We started grinding and she said we need to find a room… I said “I do still have to pee”.  She laughed and said “I’m so sorry!”  She stopped and said maybe it’s too fast, I’m sorry.  I said “it’s ok! No worries I am so sorry to.”  I went to the toilet and started to get my fly down.  I figured by now she would just leave and well this was just a quick make out session.  She walked to the door then did something I will never forget.  I was trying to focus but could tell she was moving, like bending over or couching down.  She then came back over to me and put her hand in my pocket and whispered in my ear.  “I want these back before the night is over” She then looked over my shoulder as I was peeing and then looked at me and smiled.  I think she checked out the goods I thought.   I was stil going when she kissed my cheek.  After she left and I washed up I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out one of the sexiest black thongs I ever seen.  Soft and lacy, but stylish and cute, it wasn’t to small either meaning it was like a mix of being a thong an underwear.  I guess I mean it wasn’t a string thong you see those girls wear and they rise up and they look trashy.

  I didn’t know what to think how was I going to top this, all I knew was she was amazing and I wasn’t going to let her get away.  I went back to the party and our eyes hit again a few more times.  She caught me looking down at her skirt and giggled taking a sip of her wine glass then going back talking to her group of friends.  All I thought was I had her thong in my pocket and she was a few feet away with a hot skirt and no underwear on.  I got a piece of paper and wrote a quick note down, walked by her and slipped it in her hand.  I walked to the last spare room and waited.  The note said, “Want your underwear back?  Come get it, last room on the right.”  She walked in and saw me on the bed, there I was laying on top with her thong wrapped around me as I rubbed myself.  Her eyes widened and she quickly shut and locked the door walking in and sitting down.  She looked down at me as I rubbed myself using her underwear “shit that is fucking hot, why has nobody ever done that for me!”  She sat down telling me she could just watch me all night and I told her she could or she could do something about it.

  She grinned and sat on my lap and gazed down as I pleasured myself with her garment.  She kisses me then asked “how does it feel”  I said it feels amazing but your warmth would feel so much better, she tilts her head back and moans, “I wanna feel you so bad”.  She was sitting on my lap and I now stopped rubbing her skirt lay over my middle section and I could feel her sitting on me, one move and I was inside her.  She ask “what are you thinking about?”  I said I am thinking about going down on you and licking you as you beg for me to come up and slide in you.  She moans louder, I go on, then I slide in you tell you how amazing you feel and that I wanna fuck you all night.  “She moans, “You were rubbing yourself off to my thong, thinking about fucking me?”  I said yup and before I give you your thong back…   I move her skirt up and push her off me a bit.  I then lay her underwear inside out on my chest and rub a few more times Cummings all over the inside of it and just marking it hard.  I moan as I finnish and it covers her underwear.  Her eyes widen to the point where they were half dollars.  The look in her eyes said it all, nobody ever did this for her and the look on mine told her I never got to.   She rolls off me and I start kissing her, I go down her stomach and then up her dress.  She moans “go slow I haven’t had the pleasure of a nice guy like this in a while.”  I go really slow kissing and licking her thighs.  Her thighs were amazing and I started playing with her.  She was trimmed and groomed very nicely.  I gave her one lick from top to bottom and she moaned like it was the first time in years she felt a tongue, I went very slow but started to go faster focusing on her clit.  I dropped down farther and slide my tongue inside her body, she almost screamed and cried out but you could tell she bit her lip to control the emotion.  She cried out “keep going, lick me out I wanna cum in your mouth”.  I went back and slide a finder in her and focused on her clit, circling it then just licking it.  I heard her morning and crying out getting she was so close.  All of a sudden her body tensed up and released, “I’m Cumming, I’m Cumming” she moaned.  She let out one last gasp and I stopped.  From the sound of it I figured she never got off like that ever! 

I came up and she pulls me close putting me up against her telling me to get in her.  I tell her I don’t have anything to put on and she tells me “its ok I do.”  Being with someone who never let me do this I wasn’t sure but there was something about Alli that said its ok a trust that was in the room and around us.  I was wondering if I could kiss her per I was soaking wet and some girls get all weird over that.  She put her hand on the back of my head and we made out deep, she smiled telling me I tasted so good.  I couldn’t take it anymore I put myself up to her opening and slide in and instantly felt her warmth.  I moaned and said “Alli, you feel so amazing” she whispered “yea?”  I told her how warm she felt.  I sat up trying to keep control and now blow it too fast.  Seeing how I finished early I knew I was safer and would last a bit longer.  I held her ankles and watched her lift her skirt as our eyes met.  She told me to just fuck her and don’t stop.  She pulled a condom out but I could tell she wasn’t in any rush to open it.  She held it in her hand and never even looked like she tried to work it open.  I trusted her and for some reason just felt being in her was right, it wasn’t the sex feeling either.  Just a feeling of she is the one I should be in and that is it.  I pumped as she continued to bit her lip and moan.
           
             I told her I so wanna see her amazing tits, and she smiled and lifted her shirt.  She lifted her bra up and let them fall out and breathe. My eyes widened as I moaned pumping “The are so amazing!  I leaned in and kissed and licked them as she continued to moan.  Her hands now around me and her legs tightly securing me.  I kissed her and then whispered I can’t hold back, open that condom up.  She looked me in the eyes and with a safe look just said “it’s ok just release”.  I finished strong in her and we both closed our eyes, I moaned I was Cumming a few times.  I felt my warmth fill her and her legs tightened hard around me not letting me move.  Her hands opened up and the condom fell as they wrapped around my back.    After we both sat breathing and wondering what just happened, I slide out slow and fell next to her.  She rolled on my chest a bit and started to doze off.  She whispered “I know that was a bit crazy but now feels right”.  I said it does, then said so are you on a pill or something?  She laughed a bit and said “well I am but I don’t take it always per well I don’t have sex or haven’t in about six months.” I said so you’re not pregnant and just trying to fool me into its father.  She laughed but said “no you said it yourself you saw good morals” I look at her and say “and I still believe it”.  Then I ask why she had a condom ready.  She smiled telling me it was kinda old anyway and it was in her purse when she came in.  She never does this she said almost dozing off.  I said well I finished before on your thong so I’m sure we’re ok.  She whispered she was so tired now and could just pass out.  I told her that might be odd as people come looking for us.  She agreed, we get up and dressed and I lean down and slide her thong up her legs kissing her along the way.  She moans “be careful or I may wanna go again”.  I make sure they are snug against her as she giggles and says “there soaked” I say you ok? She replied I can’t wait to wear them wet.  She reaches down grabbing her condom and says I should throw this anyway I guess.  Then she walks over to the door and looks out quick, she turns back smiles and tells me it was nice meeting me.  I waited a second wondering if that really happened and then got up looking out the door and making my way to the hall.

            My friends ask what happened and where I went!  I replied I was just hanging out and enjoying the part!  They stopped asking as I put down a bunch of drinks then said “hey I got the next round didn’t I?!”  As the party went on I didn’t want to make a scene but really wanted to just talk to Alli who I now connected with on such an intimate level.  I remember seeing Mel saying goodbye to Brittany as the others followed her out, Alli looked back and winked at me then looked down like she was singling something.  I wasn’t sure what she was doing or meant so I just watched her leave.


Well past my bedtime and with only Alli on my mind now I decided to head home.  I said my thanks and goodbyes and headed out.  I told John and Mel it was a great time and thanked them for hosting.  I got back to my apt and when taking my things out of my pockets I found a paper.  It read, “you didn’t think I would just slip out of your life that easy do you, thanks for the amazing night, Alli” Then her number, I smiled and thought how could she have slipped that in my pocket.  A million things ran through my mind, do I text or call her now?  Do I wait?  How long do I wait?  I decided to just at least let her know I have her note so she isn’t thinking I never go it.  I texted her and said “had a great time tonight, so how I can get a first date”.  I laughed thinking I really hope that’s even her number!  A few minutes go by and I see her number come up.  “I don’t know, do you deserve one”?  I smile and say, I think I earned it after all….  She texted back fast, that you did…   We texted a bit that night and just joked a bit and made some very quick small talk until we just both were overtired and said our good nights.  It was so not the night I ever expected, however the events to come would change my life forever...

Next Chapter: The Days to Follow       

No comments:

Post a Comment