Thursday, December 7, 2017

To the Reader...

     Hello all, I am "The Writer".  I wanted to put a few stories down for anyone to come by and read.  I am not a professional writer and I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors you may find.  Hopefully your eye's will just continue on however I am sure I may find comments below which is understandable. I will do my best to proof each chapter before they drop however mistakes are bound to happen. 

      I honestly don't know how long I make each book however I will try to close out each one in a good manner.  I will also be dropping side stories to the characters along the way so be mindful of those.  On the side of the blog will be a list of all the books, chapters and side stories.  Feel free to read along or check out a side story about a character in the book as well.  I also am aware the market is flooded with Romance Novels, but honestly one more won't hurt right?  I also just like writing so this is just a fun hobby I wanted to do and share.  Feel free to read and give pointers or ideas.  Feel free to share this as well, please share it with a mature audience.  I will try to drop a new chapter weekly and keep you as the reader as interested and take in all your ideas and comments.

     Please keep in mind this blog has Mature Content.  It was made to just let readers unwind and let go.  Even think back to the days when they first fell in love or had the heat of passion come across them.             
Enjoy...
~The Writer... 

No comments:

Post a Comment