Monday, December 18, 2017

Chapter 3: 20 Questions

Chapter 3: 20 Questions
               
        A few days have passed and Alli and I texted on and off just chatting about a few things and getting to new each other.  It was later towards the week and I just got out of work.  I was home relaxing and just unwinding from the long day.  The weekend was right around the corner and I was ready for it.  All of a sudden my phone lights up, it’s a text message from Alli…

Alli: Hey you, feeling up for a fun game???
Me: Like cards? How will we do that over the phone?
Alli: No smart ass!  Say 20 questions, maybe shorter?
Me: Sure I’m in.  What can I ask? Limits?
Alli: Really… Remember again the other night?
Me: Yea guess that’s safe to say no…
Alli: You catch on quick, I should have you wrapped around my finger sooner than I thought.
Me: We’ll see…
Me: Okay, Ladies first!                      
Alli:  Fine…. Okay 1:  Mixed Drinks, Beer, Wine all or none?
Me: All, but depending. Hot summer day, cold beer. Night in with friends, probably mixed drink. Wine with a nice meal and well none most of the time.  I drink socially.
ME: Ok 1:  Same Question reversed.
Alli: I like that response, someone who likes to mix it up.  Me? Well I’d take wine most of the time, a mixed drink if it was a long day and a beer on hot day sounds good.
ME: Classic…  Ok swing away! You’re up again.
Alli: You’re not gonna reverse all my questions are you???
ME: ha-ha No don’t worry, unless I feel it was a good one.
Alli: Ok, phew.  2: Favorite Foods?
Me: Really, You know I have to reverse this!
Alli: lol its ok I don’t mind answering per then you will know where to take me for dinners
Me: ohh…? 
Alli: Maybe…
ME: lol most likely…  Ok, I try to keep an open mind I like to eat a bit healthy with a cheat day here and there and of course comfort foods are always welcome. Ha-ha There are some foods I don’t enjoy but they will come up as needed I guess lol.  However I do enjoy cooking so…
Alli: Seems fair enough, I like your style, you cook? I am very interested now…
Alli: Ok, 3 Fav Season?
Me: Fall, cool and comfortable. You?
Alli: Summer, warm and bikini season…
Me: Good points, you know you can wear a bikini anytime, inside… Hint Hint. 
Alli: Hmm I like where this is going… I may keep that in mind.
Alli: Okay 4: family?
Me: Parents, both alive and here in town.  One younger sister
Alli: Awee, big brother.  I’ll just reply. Lol.  Parents both home and one younger brother.
Me: So we both know what it’s like to babysit.
Alli: Exactly.  You are getting away too easy with this game…
Me: Sorry it is going long we can do some quick ones…
Alli: Ok 5-10. Sports? Apt or house? Car or Truck? TV/Movies? Work out? Drugs?
Me: Wow speed questions! Ok, I’m reversing these too. Lol
Alli: Okay!
Me: Ok… Sports, yea I watch a bit when in season, football, baseball. I rent an apt for now, want a house one day. Car, yes Malibu. I enjoy a bit of TV, and love movies, all kinds. I work out yes, when I can. I wanna be in shape but not overdo it. Did I not look good the other night???  Drugs, nope never just never had that crowd plus seen others on them and honestly doesn’t look fun…
Alli: aweee love all those!  Yes I could tell you were in shape, I mean I was busy so I didn’t have time to really look lol.  Reverse: Sports, yea a bit I’m not picky, you may have to explain rules though.  I also rent, one day want to own a home. Car, yes VW Jetta Stick too… I enjoy a few good shows on TV and any movie as long as I get a good cuddle partner! Working out is good I try to stay in shape.  Can’t you tell!  Drugs, no way.  Seen to many people’s lives ruined, I work way too hard for my money to burn it on a dumb feeling…
Me: Wow great answers!  Stick shift, that’s so hot!  A girl that can drive stick, well… You know.  I did notice your hot body yes!  I like you work out just b/c I feel it is important.  Nice to know you’re not a burn out too lol, figured a Jetta all hot girls drive them.
Alli: Awe well thanks!  Looks like things are going pretty good so far, and not all hot girls drive them!
Me: Hmm looks like it, ok ill start off 10. Ok, how many partners have you had?
Alli: Ohh you are putting some heat on this one.  Are you afraid I may say some high number? That’s ok b/c you know what my question back will be…   All the way, 4, well 5 now ;) However they were all relationships, lol well except you…  That doesn’t mean it was cheap ok.  Fooling around a bit, maybe a few others but I keep pretty good growing up, plus I had friends that were a lot well looser I would say…
Me: No, I wasn’t nervous I figured you for someone who was very down to earth.  However that’s good, me well, 3, now 4…  You can laugh...  Fooling around, maybe a handful more or something.  Honestly just how I was raised and was also in long term relationships as well.
Alli: Really? No that’s great! Honesty some people think the higher the number the better. Yuck.  I’m kinda excited and maybe a bit turned on I’m your 4th.   I am glad we both have lower numbers per our values.
Me: I feel the same, plus my last GF I was with for a while so. 
Alli: I see no that’s nice.  Ok 11: Do you want a family, or I should ask if you have kids now…
Me: Looks like you put some heat on your own questions! Yes I would love a family one day, and no, no kids.
Alli: aweeeeeee same answers: p  Well I am older and kinda want to get to the point on some things…
Me: Totally understandable.  Ok describe a perfect date.
Alli: Okay, in short…  A nice dinner with someone I am dating or would be interested in.  However I would like him to surprise me not tell me what we are doing and plan something romantic and cute and fun, like mini golf!  Haha Then maybe a nice movie and well we would see what happens next…
Me: I can pull that off I think...
Alli: Think so huh?
Alli: Ok, what kind of girl do you look for, sexually speaking?
Me: Oh you do know how to turn it up.  Ok well I look for someone who isn’t flashy or walks into a party showing off her goods to the world.  I like be with someone who may show some skin but not make it tacky.  I want to be with someone who honestly loves sex. Lol however with one person, me.  I am pretty old school I guess but I would rather have sex with one personal 3-4 times a day rather one new girl daily.  Someone is fun in the bedroom and will grow with me and experiment.  Also is not scared of sex or the mess it can make… 
Alli: Awee that is such a sweet answer, yea?  You would be with one girl all day rather new ones that is so amazing.  Me as well with a guy.  I would say I’m pretty much aligned with you there.
Me: Ok, I’m up.  So… What is your favorite position?
Alli: Hmm that’s a good one, honestly per the mood, I like to switch it up and of course try new ideas too.  I do like being on top looking down maybe taking off my cloths as he looks on. 
Me: Yea I understand exactly what you mean, close and kissing, or behind and just hard and fast.
Alli: Exactly ;)
Alli: Okay, hope this isn’t too much.  What happened to your last relationship?
Me: You’re fine…  Well long story short we dated for a long time and we probably both changed.  However as we got older it was just different and we drifted.  I felt sex was planned out, we couldn’t just have it.  Also she got more into her image with work so I felt a family may never happen.  She wasn’t about the mess either.  You would think I was wearing body armor, a bio hazard suit and when I got a feeling of finishing sometimes still had to pull.  However I don’t want to sound like that, we also just lost touch.  She wanted life on her track and I had to follow I wasn’t happy anymore and maybe she wasn’t.  It was kinda mutual but I started the break up.  It’s ok now we haven’t really spoken since the few months she has a few things still at my apt to get, like movies nothing crazy but I needed time away from it all so I stepped back for a few months.
Alli: I’m sorry to hear that, that sucks.  Sex is spontaneous and messy!  Lol as you can tell the other night no bio suit needed with me.  That sounded bad I really never do that honestly always been protected.  I do understand however and am sorry it happened to be that way. (kinda sorry) I love spontaneous, unzip my dress before we go out and have at me, I’ll leak you out at dinner then text you as I do! Or plan a romantic evening either way its sex who cares!
Me: ha-ha thanks Alli, and yea I have always been protective when having it to.  You may not call it sex the last several months or year the way we had it idk what it was.   However yea the other night you said enter and well I just couldn’t say no.  However I am clean so don’t worry…
Alli: ha-ha it’s ok, clean here to so don’t run to your doctor… Or is that what people just say? Lol Yea honestly the other night was awesome and a bit scary, I’m glad it worked out you’re not crazy or a jerk.
Me: Yea me too!
Alli: Yea who said?  I may be looking in your window as we text… Nice blue shirt!
Me: Wait what!???  I have a blue shirt on!
Alli: OMG I’m kidding I swear, I had no idea. I’m just hanging out on my couch!
Alli: Dave! I was just playing… (Moments pass)
Alli: Dave??????! (More time passes)
Me: Hey... ha-ha-ha Gotcha
Alli: FUCK!!!… I though you by now blocked my number…
Me:  Stop… I know you were playing, besides if you really were over, you wouldn’t be outside looking in, and you would be in my arms under a blanket with a movie on…
Alli: Really, you pull that then drop those sweet words!  I so would be in your arms… Maybe can’t play too easy to get.
Me: Ok whatever you say…  Speaking of leaking, did you leak me?
Alli: Is that a question? I’m counting it…  And yes, yesssssss I did… 
Me: Well I lost a question, but it was so worth it…
Alli: ha-ha…  Okay, what’s your take on protection?
Me: Well I am for it, it’s a funny question per my number is so low lol but I am for it until the partner and I are on the same page.  Meaning I’ll wear something until birth control is established by her and she feels ok.  However I won’t lie, the connection without is amazing.  Not just the feeling, the actual connection.
Alli: I feel the same way!  It’s good to be safe but that connection is so amazing.  Kind of like the one we had…
Me: I was just thinking that.  Honestly I know what we did was a bit crazy but I don’t care I just really was in the moment, of us not just getting some.  It is good to know we have a same page as that as well.
Alli: Well I can probably answer one question on your mind because how much you may think you care about me or not what happened last night happened.  So I’m guessing you’re wondering if I am on anything.  Well yes I am on the Pill, however before you exhale I am not always the best at remembering it but I’m sure where fine.
Me: Now I’m blocking your number…
Alli: Really! You would do that!
Me: Yup.
Alli: Ass, just when I thought you were that different guy…
Me: Alli I’m teasing…  I would never…  “If” anything happened last night or in the future with you or someone else ide never bail. 
Alli: Jerk!   Than you also.
Me: Speaking of, you want kinds one day?
Alli: Of course I mean now I’m not ready but honestly when will I be right?  Maybe you got me pregnant that night and our baby is growing now… ;)
Me: Really… You’re gonna text that!
Alli: ha-ha now look whose sweating!
Me: Okay well I don’t know where we are so let’s say final 3 questions?
Alli: Sounds like a plan!  Go!
Me: Ugh, ok!  3:  Tell me in short a quick sex fantasy you haven’t done and always wanted to.  You can use me or anyone I guess lol.
Alli: Hmm that’s a good one, I mean I’ll say you per it makes it easier for the story and its rude to use another guy right?!  Lol.  Ok so we go to my parents’ house and I take you around meeting everyone.  While there getting dinner I take you upstairs, I wear something light like a skirt and when we get in my old room, shut my door kiss you and say quick we don’t have much time… We both need to get off!  I lay on my bed while you lick me out, after I finish I get up and turn around, I bend over and around my underwear with my skirt up from behind you just plow me.  You fuck me as I moan and my families down stairs not knowing what is going on.  You cum in me raw.  We clean up and as we walk down stairs I say, “That is the upstairs, nothing big”.   However my smirk says, “Thanks for getting me off then fucking me in my old room as nobody noticed”.  Always wanted that to happen just never.  How hot you know, get off then bend over to my Boyfriend fucking me from behind like that!
Me: Shit that was intense. 
Alli: Sorry too much?
Me: Phhh naa very exciting and what a rush I would say.
Alli: Hmm, okay, noted ;)
Alli: Okay, reverse your question!

Me: Ok, Late one night we sneak to an unguarded pool or a friend’s house.  You look so hot in your bikini and just tease me.  You then sit on the edge of the pool and I slide your bottoms off, you lay down as I lick you out and you cum.  Then I step up the ladder and you slide on top putting me in you.  We slide back in the pool together and you finish me there kissing me deeply. We sneak out together…
Alli: Wow…Very Doable! 
Me: Yea?
Alli: Well let’s see, I own a bikini, a few too.  (I think I look ok in it Lol) Ohh and yea my parents have an in ground pool… Ohh and no I’ve never done anything in it with anyone.  However your story makes me want to…    
Me: Well I try…
Alli: 2 Left! Make them good…
Me: Ok, Anything sexual off limits?
Alli: Ohh testing my limits before us even hang out?   I would say if I was with someone who I cared about and the longer we were together I would get more in-depth.  Get more creative or almost caught…  I have had boyfriends bring my ass up in conversations but with them it just didn’t feel special, never done that, but something I would maybe look into.  However I don’t share so no 3 some’s or friends with bene’s… lol same question to you… 
Me: That’s a good answer, I think time ads opportunity, I know we started off well faster but that can change…  However I never thought to ask for things like her ass per like I said sex got pretty unique I would say so forget reaching for that.  Never done it but if I was with someone forever ide look into it.  You are right though no 3 some’s.  I don’t wanna share, or do more work than I have to! Lol
Alli: ha-ha I like that, more work than you have to… I like your answers…
Me: Well I won’t win Jeopardy anytime soon but I hope I’m doing good with you.
Alli: Ohh don’t worry your making the final round!
Me: Ok, you ask the last and big one!
Alli: Okay let me think…
Alli: Okay… I think the sex questions can hold for other times.  How many kids would you want?
Me: With you? As many as I can get!
Alli: DAVID!!!!!  
Me: Lol I’m teasing, well I mean maybe…  Honestly 2 but if “we” had two and slipped and had 3 ohh well…
Alli: Aweee Really!??  You mean that?  I would say 2 but I hope the first behaves or no sibling’s ha-ha!
Me: Ha-ha So our answers are pretty close but I’m sure differences will come up, which are good.
Alli: Come up?  Like were going to hang out again?
Me: Well I mean, I’d like too.
Alli: (Txting back fast) I would like that to so relax…
Me: Can I ask a bonus Question?
Alli: ha-ha sure why not...
Me: So you have red hair?
Alli: Ha-ha well you’re not color blind. But yes it’s a red/blond/strawberryish
Me:?????
Alli:  It’s red yes but not that deep dark red.  My family is Irish with a mix and over the years the hair down the line got lighter with only the girls.  My brother has brown hair.  Why you don’t like it?
Me: No, no! I do just heard that…
Alli: What????
Me: Well you know, “Redheads” or reddish hair people….
Alli: Yea???????????
Me: Wellll, you know… like to have sex a lot… I just heard that, don’t quote me!
Alli: HA-HA-HA-HA-HA OMG Stoppp it… 
Me:  I’m not asking for me! Just curious...
Alli: Sure!!  Yup we are and I wanna fuck you so bad right now can I come over??????
Me:  Wait what!!!????
Alli: HA-HA-HA Ohh busting your balls will be fun as we do this more…
Me: Freakin A Alli… I mean I wasn’t complaining! Lol
Alli: Honestly yes I have heard that, but really who doesn’t like to have sex all the time?
Me: Ha-Ha yea true right…  Wait would you really have come over?
Alli: IDK Guess you will never know…  Well I gotta go actually, not that this isn’t fun honestly it so is but I promised dinner at my parents, they haven’t seen in a little bit and my little brother will be there.
Me: No its ok this was so much fun!
Alli: It was, I will admit I’ll try to sneak you some text or a pic tonight… If you’re lucky…
Me: Ha, I already got that, the other night….
Alli: Lol can’t really argue there…
Me: Have a great dinner and don’t worry if you can’t text.
Alli: Okay!  Thanks Dave!

 Later that night I received a pic from her, looked as if were in a small bathroom. She was smiling with her hair down.  She had a cute light sweater on and jeans from what I saw.  She looked really happy.  The text read.  “I’d be lying if I said you weren’t on my mind”.  I texted back and sent a small pic of me just relaxing on my couch.  I typed, “Thank you and I love it, you look so cute, and sorry I’m just sitting here not dressed up”.  She replied, “That’s okay I want to be relaxing to.”  We talked about her night a bit and dinner with her family.  Things were going well but I could tell she wanted to leave.  She told me the night was fun and spending time with her family was always good but she just had so much fun talking today she could do it all night.  We texted a bit more that night went to bed.   My feelings for Allison were growing and I wasn’t scared or nervous at all.  I think I was a bit but the excitement of course took over and talking to someone like her made me feel so alive again.  I may have been nervous because a lot of relationships start like this and of course there is a honeymoon stage but I just took things slow.  Well as slow as I could seeing how we had sex a few nights ago.  I think I really liked her and wanted to just spend more time with her.  The more I learn about her the more I just want to learn more.  I had no idea however how crazy the next weekend would be and all that would follow. 


The next weekend I was planning to get together again with friends again and the events to follow would test Allison’s and my limits as well as our relationship, if we were going to even have one

Next Chapter: Trial by Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment