Monday, December 11, 2017

Chapter 2: The Days to Follow

Instant Family

Chapter 2: The Days to Follow

      The next morning I awoke a bit confused but happy.  I still wondered if what happened really, did happen.  I looked at my phone 1 message.  Allie:  “Hey sunshine didn’t want to bother you but just wanted to see how you slept.  I slept pretty well I thought, Hmm wonder why?”  I laughed per it was funny, it was one text which made me realize she was thinking of me and that was really sweet.  I replied back “I won’t lie I slept pretty good last night someone must have tired me out”.  She replied back a bit later “Sounds like you had fun.”  I knew she was opening the door and I wanted to show her I was in.  I replied “I so did, and would love to see you more.”  I figured that would set the stage letting her know I was interested.  A little while later she replies “I think I can make that happen."

            The rest of the day was relaxing, I only worked Mon-Fri so the weekends were mine.  I spent the day picking up my place a bit and just in general hanging out with the TV on or a movie playing in the background as things got organized.  Alli and I spend the day texting back and forth…

Me: So how’s your day going?
Alli: It’s going good, not as eventful as last night, but after that a rest is much needed
Me:  That’s good, I won’t lie a little R&R I think was required from my body.  Soooo do you do that often?
Alli: Go to parties with my friends?
Me: Well yes but I mean.
Alli: I know what you mean ;) No absolutely not, not that you aren’t amazing.  However no I don’t do things like that ever.  Hope you don’t think of me in bad way now.
Me:  No, no I don’t.  I’ve never have either.
Alli:  Sure, you probably get all the girls to drop skirt and get weak in the knees!
Me: No! I swear.  I got out of a longer relationship a few months ago but even before that it was never my thing. 
Alli: Well first off, I am sorry for the break up.  Second that’s good to hear.  I feel like society just makes sex seem like nothing at all. 
Alli: I was just raised to love, but have fun I guess.  I don’t know what came over me.  I saw you and thought man he’s so cute.  Then we started talking and I don’t know I just felt kissing you was the next thing I had to do!
Me:  It’s ok!  When you and your group walked in I was nervous the first few girls I wasn’t sure about and I did know Brittany and Amber, then I saw you and I just felt something.  I thought first man she is so beautiful but also smoking hot!
Alli: he-he thanks…
ME: Honestly I didn’t even mean to walk into the bathroom and see you.  Just happened, however when you told me to describe you I did honestly.  You kissing me was amazing, I didn’t want to move to fast on you.
Alli:  So I moved to fast?                                      
Me: No, wait let me explain…
Alli: ha-ha got you again! 
Me: ha-ha you did….
Me: I think things happen for a reason. Why were you in the bathroom anyway?
Alli: Me to.  I went in there to just get away for a bit, I forgot to lock the door and was looking on my phone because I was sick of some of the girls just trying to get attention and the back deck was full of people.
Me: I totally understand!
Alli:  Yea just nice to get a way and I didn’t know many people there.
Me: Ture lol
Me: I have to confess, after I thought of you the whole time.  I wanted to talk to you more.  I mean what happened was amazing but I really wanted to get to know you.
Allie: Awee you’re so sweet!  I admit I felt the same way, however the rest of the party was fun per nobody knew our secret. ;) 
Me: ha-ha that is so true! Love it!!          

We continued to text and learn about each other.  She told me all about how she grew up close by and went to school for marketing and works at a medium sized business.  She moved to this town per again it was close as is and the city is right by so the jobs are there.  Then she went on to tell me she knew Brittany who knew Mel.  I told her I knew of Brittany but I didn’t know her that well.  She went on to tell me that Brittany and her have been friends for so long, she is the sweetest.  I went on to talk a little about myself and how I grew up a bit closer and went to school for business.  Working in an office, pay is ok but I have my weekends off I joked. We continued on throughout the day with small chat.  We grew up in close towns but different high schools and colleges which honestly can make meeting very difficult which is why she didn’t look familiar.  However I didn’t know everyone in my own school so.

Me: So how old are you?
Alli: You know never to ask a girl her age!  Don’t worry I’m not illegal or anything! lol  
Me: ha-ha that’s nice to know.  I’ll start, I’m 30.
Alli: 28, older man huh I like being with an older guy.
ME: Who said you were “with” me?
Alli: Well, I mean like…
Me: (Replying fast) Gotcha!
Alli:  Ha-Ha well I guess I deserved that!
Me: By the way I like “being” with you even if we haven’t figured this out fully.
Alli:   J
Me: Soooo what’s your favorite color?
Alli: Favorite color?  Do you ask all the girls that you just slept with?
Me: Na, usually I ask them to leave… lol JK!
Alli: ha-ha ok that was funny.  I don’t recall you asking me to leave…
Me: Well truth is I didn’t, I would have held you all night…
Alli: Awee David really? You are so sweet  You know you don’t have to sweet talk me, you did get lucky already… he-he.
Me: Well I just wanted to say what I was thinking, and maybe I am sugar coating things for next time…
Alli: Next time? So you think there will be a next time??????
Me: Well I mean, I…
Alli: I guess we’ll just have to see, I mean I am talking to like 5 other guys…
Me: Really…? 
Alli: lol Nooo I told you I’m not that kinda girl!
Me: Yea? Could have fooled me last night?  What did you say again? “It’s ok, just release”.
Alli: Okay, okay!  Point proved, but that was with you and never before or after… lol.
Me: Sooo you would never pull me in a room and just fuck me again.
Alli: Welllll let’s not say thattttt…. ;)
Me: Ha-ha ok question withdrawn.  I do want to say last night was yes fun but I would like to see you again.  I’ve never had a one night stand and don’t want to start now. 
Alli: Awe your sweet and thank you, maybe we can hang out this weekend?  Just you and I?
Me: I think I can clear my schedule…
Alli: Lol well thank you ;)
Me: I’m really glad we talked today…
Alli: Me to
Alli: So I have to know, last night when I walked in on you with my underwear? How did you know all that would happen?  Like what if I walked in with friends or it was a setup?
Me: Honestly, I didn’t it was a risk and yes you could have walked in I would have been well caught with my pants down, lol.  I just took a chance I guess.
Alli: I’m glad you did. J
Me: Me too J
Alli: Well I better run I have some things to do but I’ll text you later and this week okay?
Me: Sounds good.
Me: Bye Alli!
Alli: Bye! 


              Next Chapter20 Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment